ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Top Free Traffic Exchange Sites You Can Use For Traffic to Your Site

Postby Chameli » 11 Feb 2019, 01:45

If you have a website, you need traffic to your website. You can get traffic through various sources, for instance:

[list=]Search Engines
Social Sites
Forums/Blogs/Q&A sites
Email Marketing etc.[/list]

However, getting traffic is really hard. Dropping your links on social media sites, forums, blogs, or even sending emails does not guarantee you traffic. You can get search engine traffic only when your website is ranked high, which is even more difficult. You can try advertising models like CPA, CPM, CPC etc. however, it cost a lot of money to do paid advertising. The easiest way to get traffic to your website is through Traffic Exchange.

What is a Traffic Exchange

Traffic Exchange is a program that allows you to earn or buy traffic credits and use the credits to deliver traffic to your site. Traffic Exchange sites have a feature called auto surf, when you run auto surf, the program will automatically browse the advertised sites. Every time the auto surf checks a site, you will earn credits. These credits can then be used to deliver traffic to your own site. Let me illustrate this.
A and B run traffic auto surf and check the site advertised by C and D. They earn credits for surfing, they list their site to convert the credits into traffic. C and D will earn credits by surfing sites advertised by A and B. In simple term, Traffic Exchange is, I visit your website and you visit mine. The best part is everything happens in the background, you do not have to spend time surfing.

Top Free Traffic Exchange Sites

HitLeap: This is one of the top Traffic Exchange sites. Join the program through their website, download, their Traffic Exchange tool, install in your computer and run Traffic Exchange, you will begin to earn credits. Once you have enough credits, you can submit your website and assign your credits for traffic. HitLeap is free to use, however, the free version has limitation. You can only list three websites for traffic and you can earn only 2700 credits in a day.

10KHits: This is also similar to HitLeap. Join the site, download the Traffic Exchanger tool, run the tool and earn credits, submit your website and convert the credits into traffic. However, 10Khits is better than HitLeap in some ways. For instance, you can also auto surf site through 10KHits website without having to install 10KHits Traffic Exchange tool. You can get upto 60 seconds surfing time, which means your website can receive 60 seconds visit which is good for ad impression and bounce rate reduction.

AutoWebSurf: This works exactly as the Traffic Exchange mentioned above. However, this program approves submitted site manually. While on HitLeap and 10kHits, your site is approved automatically, on AutoWebSurf you have to submit your site and wait for approval. You can drive traffic only when the sites are approved. The best thing about this site is 60 seconds timer. You can set a timer for traffic between 10 seconds to 60 seconds. The program also has a premium version.

Some good Traffic Exchange Sites that need mention here are:

[list=]Klixion
BigHits4U
247AutoHits
AlexaMaster
LinkCollider etc.
[/list]

Related links
If you want to learn more about CPA, you can check this link viewtopic.php?f=67&t=23983

You can learn more about CPM here viewtopic.php?f=67&t=24236

Some Traffic Exchange also allows you to earn cash, you can find out more here viewtopic.php?f=67&t=24123

Chameli

ForumCoin: 1,006

Re: Top Free Traffic Exchange Sites You Can Use For Traffic to Your Site

Postby mrki444 » 11 Feb 2019, 08:05

Many ads network don't like generated traffic so be careful when you use it.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 362

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Feb 2019, 17:44

I have heard about all of these TE, however, I have only used LinkCollider. I used LinkCollider for social media exchange.

Rational Mind

ForumCoin: 2

Postby Chameli » 12 Feb 2019, 01:04

Rational Mind wrote:I have heard about all of these TE, however, I have only used LinkCollider. I used LinkCollider for social media exchange.

You can use LinkCollider to drive traffic to your site as well as build followers for your social accounts. It is also better than most of the TE as it gives 30 seconds timer, which is enough for ad impression.

Chameli

Postby Rational Mind » 12 Feb 2019, 22:51

Chameli wrote:
Rational Mind wrote:I have heard about all of these TE, however, I have only used LinkCollider. I used LinkCollider for social media exchange.

You can use LinkCollider to drive traffic to your site as well as build followers for your social accounts. It is also better than most of the TE as it gives 30 seconds timer, which is enough for ad impression.

I am not in favor of using TE for traffic, however, you can use LinkCollider for building followers on Facebook, Twitter etc. However, I am not sure whether these followers will be useful or not as they are only interested in earning credits for following your accounts.

Rational Mind

ForumCoin: 2

Postby Chameli » 13 Feb 2019, 00:18

Actually, social exchange does not get you genuine followers. These users are only interested in earning credits so that they can use credits to build their own followers or drive traffic.

Chameli

Return to Articles & Tutorials