ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Re: Older people should stop blaming school shooting violence from videogames

Postby fergus1234 » 28 Jan 2019, 23:02

Playing a female character on a videogame wont change a man's sexuality nor gender. Lara Croft's main fanbase are men and not women. Feminist don't even like her because she is a sex symbol. What feminist want are female characters with no sexual designs.

Feminism is about equality. The so called "feminist" that plagues society are misandrist.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 899

Postby skysnap » 28 Jan 2019, 23:19

fergus1234 wrote:Feminism is about equality. The so called "feminist" that plagues society are misandrist.

No. That is 2010ish statement. World has changed a lot. Turn on netflix. and see how the kids are brainwashed with LGBT cartoons and how women are forcing "Strong women" narrative to get men to move into matriarchal civilization. I'll leave you at that to figure out.

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2018/10/ ... d-trailer/

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,474

Postby fergus1234 » 28 Jan 2019, 23:21

Your are reading too much MGtow content.

fergus1234

Postby cmoneyspinner » 29 Jan 2019, 20:32

skysnap wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:
skysnap wrote: males are acting like fluid gay mentality after playing strong female character in games like lara croft, I won't

So you think women should stay in the kitchen and become baby factories. :yawn:

Well feminism isn't helping families either. With men going on low testosterone by following feminism. If this is where you wish to take discussion.

Seriously? I have heard people say violent video games are a root cause for gun violence. But I don't think I've ever heard anybody inject feminism and gay mentality into the arguments as to why we have so much gun violence. Where is this discussion going? :?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 230

Postby fergus1234 » 29 Jan 2019, 22:51

I guess he doesnt like strong female protagonists like Bayonetta or Lara Croft and he doesnt like a Gay character like Kung-Jin. Both characters are well received. He blames them for feminist movements and LGBT movements. :wtf:

fergus1234

Postby skysnap » 29 Jan 2019, 23:22

fergus1234 wrote:He blames them for feminist movements and LGBT movements.

I don't blame strong female characters to feminism and LGBT. That's what reality is unless ofcourse you failed to read Vice, Buzzfeed, Jezebel and choose to get brainwash under "Feminism stands for equality" propaganda. Don't assume what I assume. Ask. I don't blame I observe and I point out.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,474

Postby fergus1234 » 31 Jan 2019, 06:34

MABEL wrote:As an educator,I believe that attitude and character of an individual is honed at home and in school. Sometimes, experience affects the mind of an individual. Violent video games maybe a part but parents still play an important role on how to tell their kids that it's only a game. Killing is not a part of a normal being.

Not a part at all since school shooting is an American thing only. Also Japan have worst videogame violence for decades and people are super polite and nice.

-- 01 Feb 2019, 20:08 --

MysticMoons wrote:I don't get violent becasuse of games. I let all my anger out in the game battle field.
If I did not I would probably murder people in real life. So I thank video games for giving me great worlds
in which i can murder people with swords and magic. Without any real world consequences. :D

Religious people and conservative people always wanted something to blame. They blame something they never understand but many scientific studies had proven violent videogames dont make people violent. The fact school shootings only happen in the US is the only proof needed.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Feb 2019, 03:16

Yes I agree I mean when I get to beat people up, and shoot people in games I feel so much better afterwards its kind of like therapy. I feel great after laying the smack down so speak in games. But when I do not get to play games, is when i feel i would like to hurt someone. I think games make less violence, because people can live out killing in a safe and fun way.
Kind of like this great game that was a joke on impractical jokers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4gyil8n9M

-- 10 Feb 2019, 03:17 --

sorry I mean this link [img]pA4gyil8n9M[/img]

-- 10 Feb 2019, 03:17 --

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,116

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Feb 2019, 11:41

Just look at the Japanese people. The most polite people I ever encountered and they play a lot of violent video games. Their crime rate is low and most people are respectful.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Feb 2019, 20:40

fergus1234 wrote:Just look at the Japanese people. The most polite people I ever encountered and they play a lot of violent video games. Their crime rate is low and most people are respectful.

Oh yes their movies, cartoons, and games are so bloody! I love them. They are polite. But they do know kung fu and how to use swords. But they only fight to defend not to attack people.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,116

Postby fergus1234 » 26 Feb 2019, 13:49

Its weird we end up having sexist conservative comments on this article when what gaming needs more is less conservatism. Meanwhile look at those countries that are censorship heavy, crime rate has been crazy.

fergus1234

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Mar 2019, 00:27

What people are blaming video games for these days, other people used to blame TV and movies for and before that the blame was placed on books and other reading material. In other words, if it can get into a person's head, it might give them "ideas" to do bad things. So for this generation of kids, it's the video games.

As for "the blame game"? It's not just religious and conservative folks who like to lay blame on "something" when things go wrong. The whole thing is sad. We have "cause and effect". If something went wrong (an effect), there had to be a reason why (a cause). Playing the blame game is a lot easier than trying to actually trying to figure out WHAT HAPPENED! I.e., the cause. That's what a lot of people do. Blame "something"!

The fact is, watching violence ~ if a person has a mental problem or if a person is too young to understand the distinction ~ it can push them over the edge. But other people can play violent games, watch violence on television or in the movies, etc. and it's Eh! So what! It ain't real! Reading about acts of violence, watching violence on TV or in movies, or playing violent video games doesn't move the majority of people to want ACT IT OUT!

When I say "majority", I'm including kids. If kids are so smart that they can mobilize and organize themselves into group to demand climate change, are they so stupid that they can tell right from wrong and video games can make or encourage them do violence, when they know the consequences of committing such acts?

-- 15 Mar 2019, 18:29 --

cmoneyspinner wrote:that they can tell

... that they can't tell ...

cmoneyspinner

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Mar 2019, 05:46

There is another study that confirmed video games that are violent does not make people violent. In fact it makes them more patient since their anger is released through the game making the chill and relaxed in real life.

fergus1234

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Mar 2019, 18:48

Speaking of violence blame games, have you heard the latest? Apparently, Chelsea Clinton, daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton, is responsible for the mass shootings at the mosques in New Zealand. Wonder why didn't they connect the shooter or shooters to violent video games? :?

cmoneyspinner

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Mar 2019, 18:53

Well the incident in New Zealand is religion motivated. It seemed like a Christian revenge from bombings of Churches.

fergus1234

PreviousNext

Return to Articles & Tutorials