ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Re: How to make money playing video games online

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Feb 2019, 02:17

i play mobile legends because it is fun, and lot of young people like to watch that. But when I am just streaming for me. I like to stream old sega and nintendo games.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,646

Postby darrensurrey » 10 Feb 2019, 09:53

Thanks. I guess it doesn't rely on fast 3d graphics so won't lag your phone. :)

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 15

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Feb 2019, 20:36

It has some 3 D. But yes it's more of top camera angle, where you look down at the world to see the characters fighting.

-- 12 Feb 2019, 20:12 --

[quote="jackchun"]I think make money is only possible from live stream or selling game account[/quote

You do make money form live streams, videos, selling accounts, and game testing that I know of. But there are probably some more ways. I need to apply for some game testing gigs this week. I love video games.

-- 15 Feb 2019, 02:51 --

Well mobile legends is 3D and is played online so it takes more resources on your phone.
But if you do sega games its 2 d graphics and not online so yes it runs much faster and smoother.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,646

Previous

Return to Articles & Tutorials