ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

How to make money playing video games online

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 06:26

It is a question I once searched far and wide online to find. The question many gamers ask
themselves every night. How do I make money playing video games? Well there is more than one answer.
But today I talk about what has worked for others as well as for me.

One way to make some money right away is to get paid to stream. Many sites today pay you to play video games. They share ad revenue with players or fans can also donate money to them. This is one
way that people are able to make money playing video games. I myself get paid to stream,
and it is the most money I have made online in a long time. Some tips I have is be as friendly and entertaining
to people as you can. This will make them want to hang out in your chat. Also try to be funny
and entertaining!

Another way to make money playing video games is doing youtube. You can do shows get lots of views,
and make money off the ad revenue. You can also embed and post your videos to a blog, and also earn that way. But once again just make sure you are as unique and entertaining as possible.

Yet another of the best and most high paying ways to earn playing video games online, is by being a video games tester. For this job you just have to love playing new games! But never ever live stream or record and upload any of the games you play or they will fire you! You must keep the games secret until they are released. Just write reports of what you think, or anything you find wrong with the games, like any bugs
or if the buttons are not working and you will get paid.

So if you love video games get out there and try out some of these great ways to earn doing what
you love! And I will see you in cyberspace!

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,646

Re: How to make money playing video games online

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Jan 2019, 08:59

If you are a woman, wear a low cut blouse, wear a sports bra. Play videogames with the right camera angle showing the assets. Profit.... :twisted:

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 623

Postby Allius » 12 Jan 2019, 18:57

Be paid to play video games is a dream job :) At least in my opinion.
Unfortunately that's not an easy task...
I really don't know how streaming sites work and how can they pay for streaming games, but sounds cool!
The most interesting, in my opinion, is test new games, find for bugs. I wish I could be payd for something like that! ;)

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 405

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 20:02

You can! I will make a new post in the computer gaming section on here with the list of companies which in include Nintendo on here later!
As far as game streaming goes. I am living that dream job! It is fun, but i do need to put time into it.
But the big money at the end of the money is worth it.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

Postby KyushuKris » 13 Jan 2019, 13:21

where's your stream? Might be interesting to see how it's done.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 235

Postby MysticMoons » 02 Feb 2019, 21:26

I will message it to you. It's very easy you just load up a video game and click go live. If people are in your chat you just talk to them, and answer questions etc.

MysticMoons

Postby jackchun » 03 Feb 2019, 01:34

I think make money is only possible from live stream or selling game account

jackchun

ForumCoin: 465

Postby fergus1234 » 04 Feb 2019, 10:55

To be a streamer, you need a certain talent.... Mic skills, Ability to entertain people with the way you talk. You dont need to be the best player, you need to be a fun talker.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 623

Postby MysticMoons » 04 Feb 2019, 22:14

Yes I just chat with people and answer their questions. I know how to get a lot of kills
in games so new player think I am good. But I am not top rank yet. But I just go with the flow
or sometimes people just want to chat, and we chat in there. I will do whatever they like
I a lot of people in chats telling me to add them on games so we can play on the same team,
so I do that a lot.

MysticMoons

Postby Happyland » 05 Feb 2019, 06:38

The video game industry is huge and is continuing to grow. Games are not just for kids anymore, especially as games become more realistic and immersive. There are even major competitions with prizes in the millions of dollars.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 629

Postby darrensurrey » 05 Feb 2019, 09:55

MysticMoons - do you need to have quite a powerful PC to do this?

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 15

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Feb 2019, 00:59

I just stream games off my phone. If you are doing PC and console game, then yes a powerful laptop with a capture card would be good to have. That will make sure your stream does not lag. I do PC streams. but the lag kicks me off. So I am doing just mobile games until I can buy a more powerful gaming laptop.

MysticMoons

Postby darrensurrey » 07 Feb 2019, 10:09

MysticMoons wrote:I just stream games off my phone. If you are doing PC and console game, then yes a powerful laptop with a capture card would be good to have. That will make sure your stream does not lag. I do PC streams. but the lag kicks me off. So I am doing just mobile games until I can buy a more powerful gaming laptop.

Thanks for the reply. I tried to do it with Real Racing 3 but it got quite hot and laggy!

darrensurrey

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Feb 2019, 20:31

Yes my PC is years old. And in today's world that is a long time. In fact I can only run windows on it until next year. Then I will have to probably turn it into a linux machine. Then buy a new gaming laptop to do a lot of the things I want with my streams. I plan to stream console and PC games, so yes a new laptop with capture card is needed. But i can make PC game videos with OBS studio, so I just making shows for youtube and doing mobile games streams from my phone.

MysticMoons

Postby darrensurrey » 07 Feb 2019, 21:51

My phone gets hot and laggy. What games do you play that mean you can still stream?

darrensurrey

Next

Return to Articles & Tutorials