ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Re: Issues of Spam in Email Marketing

Postby johnywalker » 15 Feb 2019, 08:32

You should be very careful about the name you are using on your email. Using words like admin support contact etc will make your I'd prone to spam

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby Chameli » 16 Feb 2019, 00:10

johnywalker wrote:You should be very careful about the name you are using on your email. Using words like admin support contact etc will make your I'd prone to spam

That's true, however, if you check a lot of websites, you will always see the same words being used, For instance, the support email will always have support as the name, contact email will always have contact as the name.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Rational Mind » 16 Feb 2019, 23:23

I was using admin as the name for my support email, I started using so many spam emails that I closed tar email and started using another email for support.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 18 Feb 2019, 05:27

support emails are always prone to spam. If you join a lot of sites and drop your emails, you also become victim to spamming. A better way is to use email filtering system.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Rational Mind » 18 Feb 2019, 22:50

I am using Thunderbird as my email client. Is there a way to filter email on Thunderbird?

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 18 Feb 2019, 23:14

I do not have a lot of experience using Thunderbird. However, I have tried message filtering. Click on Tools and select Account Settings. Once on Account Setting page, click Junk Setting. You will see various options.

Chameli
Banned

Postby johnywalker » 21 Feb 2019, 07:26

By the way how do you do email marketing without actually spamming? Email marketing is actually sending a lot of marketing emails to the people who may not be actually a genuine subscriber.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Previous

Return to Articles & Tutorials