*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

4 Business Podcasts for Freelancers and Small Business in 2018

Postby skysnap » 21 Oct 2018, 10:44

Freelancing and the small business can be lonely pursuit. And you don't often get the idea of how the business may change with the trends. So keeping tab on the international and the local business changes need to be understood. In such case you can make use of the international podcasts that you can make use of for the business trends learning and also for freelancing tips. So take a look at some of the podcasts below.

The $100 MBA Show

This podcast is little different than the others. This podcast focuses on running or say execution side of the business process. I'd recommend this podcast for those who are building the business but not sure of how to solve some of the things. This podcast mostly attracts those who are into freelancing and bootstrapped business. I'd recommend this podcast only if you are into understanding the process side of the things. So do check out the podcast.

Mixergy

Andrew Warner is hosting the podcast for years. I remember some of the podcasts in past that I have listened to and some of them are really good. You can see that some of the really good business ideas are displayed there. He has covered a lot of business people into the podcast. And you have like big library of content with his site. You can either read for free or listen to the paid content on his subscription site. I'd recommend checking this podcast if you are have free time.

Side Hustle Nation

This podcast and site is more focused on the people who want to work on side hustle. Be it full time or the side, you can find some good business ideas here. And some really good business ideas are shared with the content of different type. Like mixergy here the interviews of many successful people is taken. I'd recommend you to check out this website if you are planning on learning from successful idea and implement this in your side. Check it out if you are not yet decided on niche.

Bootstrapped Web

Focus of this podcast is more on the bootstrapping. That is when you are slow on budget. These guys discuss various topics and tell you what to and not to consider for the bootstrapping. I'd say this is indeed a good bootstrapping podcast series. I have learned from a lot of those episodes. And also you will learn about new product ideas and the ideas that you can find implementable. There are some good episodes that you can keep stored on the computer and may refer back now and then. So I'd recommend taking a look at that.

These are some of the podcast that I have found out this year. And a lot of interesting talks and discussion that you can learn from. You may want to take a look at some of the really good tips and the strategies that are being shared here. I'd recommend you to check out some of these business podcast to keep you motivated.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: 4 Business Podcasts for Freelancers and Small Business in 2018

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Dec 2020, 21:00

I'm guessing podcasts must be the way to go because Prince Harry and Meghan have a podcast. :)

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry sign deal with Spotify to host podcasts

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Re: 4 Business Podcasts for Freelancers and Small Business in 2018

Postby skysnap » 17 Dec 2020, 09:10

I guess it is more or less demand and supply thing. Some people like others talk and some prefer reading what they write. Podcast is audio domination.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials