*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

How to sell eBooks and earn passive income

Postby kat82 » 12 Oct 2018, 09:40

eBooks are simply digital copies of real Books. If you can create them, you can earn real money by selling them on those sites which accept intangible products. The more eBooks you create, submit and have them approved (for those sites which require approval), the higher your chances of earning.

What are eBooks?

These can be Word documents, PDF documents and any other format you may know. Of course, they are very many and uncountable.

How do you make eBooks?

Like I said, an eBook is a digital copy (soft copy) of the Books we know. You can turn your Book into soft copy, and or create a new one purposely for selling online, and or turn web pages into eBooks and start earning. For example, those who have websites or blogs can easily turn those web pages into soft copies and sell them on other sites. It only requires you to own the rights of the eBook you are selling.

Owning the copyright means that you must be the original author of such eBooks.
If you already have a site, simply turn those pages into soft copies and list them for sale. And or, create a new guide or whatever and save the file in PDF or word. Then list them for sale. Remember, an eBook can be about anything. Buyers buy depending on what they like or interests.

How much can you make off eBooks?

Like I mentioned earlier, the number of eBooks you have listed for sale determines the much you can make. Additionally, the price you sell your eBooks is another determinant of the much you can make. Also note that the niche where your eBook falls also matters when it comes to the much you can make.

Where can you sell your eBooks?

On the internet are very many websites where you can sell your eBooks. Personally, I am currently using two providers – Amazon and PayHip. I know you are already asking me why the two not so? My answer is simple – they are trusted service providers and also do offer with an automated option which makes me never worry about deliveries and etc.

How to sell your eBook on Amazon?

In order to sell your eBooks on Amazon, you need to follow the below procedures.

- Create an account on Amazon’s kindle site https://kdp.amazon.com/
- Select Add new title
- Fill in all the requirements from description to price and save. Once its uploaded and approved, you will be notified via email and a link to your eBook sales page on all Amazon websites will be included.

How to sell eBooks on PayHip?

Here is a full guide to selling on Payhip https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=22791. But briefly, follow the below.

- Create an account for free.
- Submit all required information.
- Upload your eBook.
- Instantly, you will be able to start selling.

Note: It works better if you grab your eBook page link and promote or share it on social sites like Facebook, Twitter and etc. This way will help you gain exposure thus leading to higher sells. You can always start small and grow bigger with time.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Banner Ad

Re: How to sell eBooks and earn passive income

Postby cinderella » 13 Oct 2018, 07:47

I am planning to sell ebooks on my blog. I am still in the process of setting up. This post is very useful. thank you for sharing.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby ceci » 13 Oct 2018, 10:48

A friend of mine did try to sell the e-book at Amazon, but no sale created at all, unfortunately.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby kat82 » 13 Oct 2018, 10:58

cinderella wrote:I am planning to sell ebooks on my blog. I am still in the process of setting up. This post is very useful. thank you for sharing.

Selling eBooks is another way to earn money. And if you use WordPress, you can even use some plugin which allows readers to buy the same post in PDF thus you earning.

-- 13 Oct 2018, 14:03 --

ceci wrote:A friend of mine did try to sell the e-book at Amazon, but no sale created at all, unfortunately.

Selling on Amazon requires a few studies. Your friend may have omitted that. May be the eBook he or she was selling was outside what people want. Take a look at thishttps://www.amazon.com/Instant-Prepaid-Virtual-Credit-Cards-ebook/dp/B00S68WWKE. Additionally, you son't expect positive reviews always.. It is even hard to tell what buyers want but of course, using keywords everywhere Firefox plugin helps.

kat82

Postby Happyland » 20 Oct 2018, 16:16

This article has my interest. It is motivating me to monetize a blog into an ebook. Thanks for sharing this helpful information. It is nice to know that even the individual can be empowered to compete with well-established publishers in the digital space.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby kat82 » 13 Nov 2023, 12:23

Happyland wrote:This article has my interest. It is motivating me to monetize a blog into an ebook. Thanks for sharing this helpful information. It is nice to know that even the individual can be empowered to compete with well-established publishers in the digital space.
eBook selling is one form of blog monetization that still works for many. By listing your ebooks at the best rates, you are tapping into that industry where buyers will come back over and over assuming you wrote something that they like.

kat82

Postby eldavis » 13 Nov 2023, 20:48

What about on selar? I recently came across a platform called selar, seems some persons use it for their selling of e books. Have you heard about this platform before?

eldavis

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 101

Postby sweerie_banana » 14 Nov 2023, 04:33

I had created an account with Amazon but they have never approved my kdp account, I've never understood why.
I'm planning to contact them later in the day regarding that issue. I believe this is such a good idea. I've just been too preoccupied to contact them.

Cheers mate.

sweerie_banana

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 237

Postby kat82 » 14 Nov 2023, 04:41

eldavis wrote:What about on selar? I recently came across a platform called selar, seems some persons use it for their selling of e books. Have you heard about this platform before?
Never heard of it before - Selar. I must do a quick search and see all about it and how it works. Thanks for the addition.

-- 14 Nov 2023, 07:42 --

sweerie_banana wrote:I had created an account with Amazon but they have never approved my kdp account, I've never understood why.
I'm planning to contact them later in the day regarding that issue. I believe this is such a good idea. I've just been too preoccupied to contact them.

Cheers mate.
Did you upload any eBook or you just created and didn't add anything?

kat82

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials