*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Things You Learn as You Turn 30

Postby skysnap » 18 Jul 2018, 09:36

I am sure a lot of you are in this age group. And as this age has a strong effect on our mindset towards the life. As in next decade we reach the mid age. You can see that learning small things becomes harder. So on that note you can see that there are lot of things we learn by this age and lot of things to be learn as we age ahead. So here are some of the things that you should learn. Check out some of the things here.

Start Saving

You have to save the money at first thing in the month. And that is something you can see that as you start to lose the money. And we can see that saving formula applies to a lot of things. For example you have to invest money slowly. You have to also invest time into building the business or the freelance skills. If there are any other things like job skills you have to do that too. So small things for saving and other stuff adds up.

Don't take your health for granted

I am not what I used to be in 20s. And that hurts a lot. And that being said, you have to work on health. And go to gym and build yourself. Make sure you invest some time that can give you some overview of the health. Like say meditation before sleep. And also some of the sleep type meditation and the process so that you can get some proper sleep. So never take health granted. always pay attention to your health and decide based on that.

You Can't Get Back Time

I have learned that you just can't take back time. You have failed to build a big business in 20s. That time is gone. You didn't get big grades. That time is gone. You didn't married to your love. That time is gone. You can;t find alternative but the time you had in past is gone. You have to move ahead. And you have to build ahead with what you have. That's how you learn from the past and that's what decides the future.

Compounding Effect

Anything you do regularly has some sort of compounding effect. And those things add up slowly. So I recommend you to do things which you think would regularly would grow to benefit you in the end. So do the compounding work on regular basis. And then take things one day at a time. One day of work go a long way. One day saving for a month goes a long way. So lot of things we learn in due process.

These are some of the simple things that you should learn. I know it may not be easy but some of the people who learn this are in much better place with the life. So do take a look at some of these things.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: Things You Learn as You Turn 30

Postby Netherrealmer » 18 Jul 2018, 09:40

About my health, I stopped eating white rice and white sugar because I know the harm they can cause my body, I replaced white rice with polenta and I replaced white sugar with honey or agave.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Re: Things You Learn as You Turn 30

Postby augusta » 19 Jul 2018, 05:48

I believe we can always start our dreams wherever and whenever we realize we should.Health should be taken seriously at any age and mostly from 30s as you have indicated.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials