*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Development Learning Platforms for Freelancers in 2018

Postby skysnap » 07 Jul 2018, 17:26

When it comes to tapping new trends and building the lifestyle on the top of it. Freelancers always have to look for the new websites and the tools. You can see that there are really lot of sources where you can learn about new skills and the stuff. This is what is going to build you further. I have learned from the experience that freelancers should also take a look at some of the new resources which can make them money. So here are some of the options to learn from.

Frontend Masters

If you are into front end languages like CSS, HTML, PHP, Node and Javascript. Then in such case you;d find this platform really useful. As you can see this is one of those platforms which are worth for subscribing and registering for learning something new in the market. I'd recommend checking out this course catalog. The reason being they have really good service. And the lectures over there are professional too. Check frontend Masters.

Udemy

Another good resource. I'd recommend this for any course. But just pay attention to the credibility of the course. The reason being there are some really good options there but also piracy happens. And so often the courses can be found on youtube as well. So keeping that in mind there are some popular course platforms out there. And people seem to be teaching a lot of interesting things there. So do check Udemy.

Envato

They have some of the web's finest content sorted. And they seem to have done a lot of clean filtering for the courses. I love how they are coming up with some of the good content on the web on many topics. You can subscribe for yearly basis. And save a lot on the individual courses. It seems like they have really nice courses which you can take. I like how some of the courses of Envato seems to be useful for many topics. Check out Envato.

Lynda

These days Lynda has been acquired by linkedin and now they are rebranding it shortly. But for now lynda seems to be a good source for knowledge on many items. I have worked with the lynda courses. And there seems to be a lot of interesting things with it. And it seems like the subscription is also good enough for the monthly and yearly basis. Keeping that aside, you can see that lynda is also good for different optics apart from development. So worth checking out Lynda.

These are some of the sources that you can take a look at for the development of the courses. I'd recommend you to try it out.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: Development Learning Platforms for Freelancers in 2018

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Nov 2020, 22:39

I have visited that site Udemy. I would recommend it.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials