*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

4 WordPress Plugins Worth Installing on Blog

Postby skysnap » 06 Jun 2018, 07:53

When it comes to wordpress, you have to extend a lot of basic functionality to get the most out of the blog. And there seems to be a lot of plugins that can help you do just that. And for this reason I am thinking about checking out few of the plugins that you can add and extend the basic functionality of the wordpress blog. Here are some of the options for you to check out on those set of the plugins.

GDPR Cookie Compliance

You may have known about the new GDPR laws in EU. And they are forcing the websites to comply with that. And that is one more rason why people are sharing the compliance emails these days. Another thing is that such plugin helps with your automation of the compliance requirements. So I'd recommend you to make use of the plugin. And if possible you should be making use of the automated compliance templates.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/gdpr-cookie-compliance/

Broken Link Checker

This is necessary these days. Sites with lot of broken links are getting devalued by google. So think of this as warning. And take the broken links out. Make sure to replace the broken links with working links or just remove the hyperlink. So either way you can automate this. And make sure to get the most out of the link checking. I have learned that some of the times this can be really good idea for those who have link issues.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/broken-link-checker/

Jetpack

This plugin is useful for backup, comments and analytics; And it has lot of other features too. So depending on how you plan on making use of the plugin. This may differ in terms of the usage. I'd say that jetpack is worth subscribing as well. There seems to be some of the plugins that does same job. But this one is from the wordpress team. And it works just fine in many ways. So check out the jetpack plugin.

All in one SEO

This is the plugin that I prefer for the SEO requirement. And it can be really handy in many ways. You just have to install and activate it. And things would take effect immediately. As you can see that some fo the features of the plugin makes it really easy to use as well.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/

These are some of the plugins that you should be paying attention to. And there seems to be a lot of things you'd learn over a period of time. I'd definitely recommend you to check out the additional extensions if you are serious about the web development.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials