*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

4 Financial Self-Reliance ideas for Freelancers

Postby skysnap » 05 Jun 2018, 07:39

Freelancers who rely only on offline or online freelance clients, are going to have a hard time with their earning. And that means you can see that some of the time you have to be really good with the working for clients that pay more. And that means you have to work a bit harder if you want to completely have some sort of self reliance. Here are some of the ways you can do just that.

Savings

You need to save daily. Something. Be it time or the money. You can have better life ahead if you save properly. Make sure not to be cheap in the process. But make sure to save money so that you can have better choices for many other things in life. I have found out that savings works lot better if you are properly prepared fro the same. If you are not prepared for the old age then savings take you longer time to reach the goal.

Reduce Debt

You have to reduce debt in order for attaning the financial freedom. because you can't easily make the most out of the debt conditions this way. I'd tell you that you should also practice to live frugally till the debt is settled. And once it is setttled you can take the further decisions. I think to do this one has to go to step 1 and start saving. And then pay the debt one after another. That's how it works as well.

Frugal Not Cheap

People think that if you are not spending on things, you are not being good with your life. And you are being cheap. You have to avoid that sort of mentality. In such case you can see that being frugal forces you to make smart choices. But you have to also consider about things you can do with your existing money. And then decide how to spend it the smart way. And that means you don't have to be cheap about it.

Educate Yourself

Make sure to educate yourself and learn how to present yourself better. You have to understand that lot of time people have no means to push for the right approach on the financial planning. And they have to learn from mistakes. So it's not bad that you are doing the mistakes. Continue to do mistakes and learn from it. That is much better approach than anything out there. So you should definitey try to educate yourself.

These are some of the things that one should know about the money management as they are into freelancing. I have learned that some people just make choices but not sure how to work around it. So learning from mistakes is one more approach.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: 4 Financial Self-Reliance ideas for Freelancers

Postby cinderella » 06 Jun 2018, 12:05

Living below our means should be practiced whether we are working as a freelance or with a regular job. Continuously upgrading your skills is also necessary.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Farrani17 » 27 Nov 2018, 10:04

Thanks a ton for sharing these financial self-reliance ideas for Freelancers. I am also a freelancer and this is why this post attracted me a lot. I am just 20 years old but still it is very important to get started with investments to have a safe future. But I am going hire a certified financial planner for all analysis.

Farrani17

ForumCoin: 3

Postby Netherrealmer » 27 Nov 2018, 12:24

After paying all my debts, I swear to myself to not have any anymore. I do not want to owe money to someone.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby skysnap » 24 Feb 2019, 10:07

fergus1234 wrote:After paying all my debts, I swear to myself to not have any anymore. I do not want to owe money to someone.

Yes and apart from money debt there is time debt. Where we are supposed to make money according to our age otherwise that increases time vs money debt.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials