*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Secure Transaction Practices online for Payment Gateways

Postby skysnap » 02 Jun 2018, 09:23

When it comes to paying people across the country and world. It can be really hard to choose the right set of the transaction practices. And that means transactions is not easy to handle if you are not sure of the payment gateways online. So there are some of the transaction practices one needs to do properly. Here are some of the practices that one should check out for the payment gateways.

HTTPS in Browser

When you are using for the bank. And when you are doing for the shopping. Then in such case you can see that HTTPS is necessary. Because your security for the password and the username data needs to be encrypted. And the HTTPS seems to be adjusted on the brower. If it's not there then you are not supposed to login. So things would surely change in that case. I'd say we have to learn that part.

Strong Long Password

You need to have better encrypted password for the bank. And make sure to change your netbanking password every 180 days. So that's something you may need to understand for better password privacy and the things is that strong password is necessary. And we have learned that such higher password needs to be there. Another thing is that there are some of the browser tool that can be used for the strong password.

Browser History

You have to clean the history from the browser. And that approach definitely helps clean up a lot of cookies and other issues. So whenever you are doing the banking through the apps and the browser then that can be done. I have learned that there are some of the rootkits that needs to be properly removed. So cleaning the history on weekly basis is much better practice. So it'd be
good to clean the browser history from time to time.

Phishing Control

You have to enable the phishing control in your anti virus. This way those bad URLs won't be available to you. And you are less likely to put your phishing URL into the system. That's something you may have to understand. Phishing is bad. And people have to learn to let go of that. I have learned that some of the time even browsers protect you from the bad URLs. And that means you are pretty much protected.

So these are some of the reasons through which you can control the transactions pretty easy way. I have learned to manage the security in such case. I guess we learn from our experience in that case. And not a lot of time that has changed this year. So make sure to keep tab on the security issues out there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials