*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Account Apps for Freelancers in India in 2018

Postby skysnap » 31 Dec 2017, 09:35

New year and new apps is how I am looking at the freelancing these days. You can see that a lot of new apps are coming in the market. And many people are making some good amount of money from the freelancing. And considering the growth of the freelancing it's necessary for checking some apps that can help the small business and freelancing. In this article, I am going to show you some of the apps for freelancing in India.

BOSS – Bookkeeping & Accounting

This is the app I personally use and it is one of the good app to keep track of your small business and freelancing. You can use it on both android and iOS. It can be really good for the invoices and keeping track of the cashflow. So on that note you can see that it's one good book keeping app to use. I have also made use of the BOSS app for the reporting purpose these days. And it is one good app.

Pocket Account App

This app is more geared towards Indian way of accounting. And you can find that out based on the usage of the app. You can see that some of the times it may not be as prefered flow of usage for many. But for me it worked out. I still prefer BOSS ove this app. But for anyone who wants to do things simple way then this app is for them. I guess the cost of the upgrades is also nominal.

Small Business Accounting App

Another app with simple interface and reporting. I'd be unsure in either case these days. Considering some of the really good features in it. I'd recommend anyone who wants to make use of the app that has invoice and sales checks options. A lot simpleer interface and easy to use workflow. And on those two notes I am going to say this app is definitely worth using in that case. It's really one of those apps which are easy to make use of as well.

Quickbooks

You can see that quickbooks has some really good features. It has invoice and the transaction features. Something that you can use with the indian account system. As they have the Indian version of the acconting system. I have noticed that some of the features are pretty much common with most of the other system. And it can be easily system in that case. So it's not that hard either as well.

If you are freelancer and small business then these are some of the apps that you can make use of for business. And it can be really good for making use of the on the go accounting and the work will take care of itself from there onwards.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials