*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Side Business - LinkedIn Ads What You Should Know

Postby skysnap » 12 May 2017, 10:30

There are many things that goes on when it comes to promoting business. With linkedIn, you can see that promoting business is not going to be any easy thing. There are things that you need to know before running any linkedIn. This way you may not lose the money. Also your campaign will reach good amount of succeeds. And that is possible only if you are promoting the business the right way. In this article, I want to show you what things you need to know.

Who Can I Target?

Most of the people who come to the linkedIn needs to understand that targetting is hard like any other ad service. You may find that most of the people into LinkedIn are HR and the people who are looking for job. So then targeting to those people sound much better option. If you are looking to find business leads, then that won't be much possible in the linkedIn. As there are not many people for that part.

Who Sees LinkedIn Ads?

I think this is another question that needs answering. Most of the people and the business can see your ad. You can see that linkedIn Ads have very big reach. And you can find that many popular companies such as NYC times and others use it. So reaching more people is definitely possible. And seeing those ads can tell you a lot on that part. So you can reach a lot of people but you have to targeet it better.

How Much Do LinkedIn Ads Cost?

You can use the LinkedIn Ads from as low as 5$ onwards. So that's a good budget to start with and if given enough push, you can easily add more to this cost. I think some people who do around 100$ onwards daily budget can track more results easily. But it'd be safe to say that those who have some goals to convert get the most out of it. Like landing page, and people to sign up for some list. That surely benefits a lot.

Who Should Advertise On LinkedIn?

Mostly business who want people and leads. For example, you want to hire some people, then linkedin is best place to go. And if you want to hire people for small task to reegular work, then you will find those people here. So you can guess a lot can be done with the linkedin if you know how to target people. I have found that people who are finding the business leads also have some good track record.

Like this you can find out more about your business goals and then see if the linkedAd is fit for your business. You can then decide further how you wish to manage those type of ads.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: Side Business - LinkedIn Ads What You Should Know

Postby darrensurrey » 12 May 2017, 11:10

What sorts of businesses find it's best to advertise on LinkedIn?

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 88

Postby skysnap » 12 May 2017, 12:18

darrensurrey wrote:What sorts of businesses find it's best to advertise on LinkedIn?

Recruitment, HR and Networking companies find a lot of benefits from LinkedIn ads and groups.

skysnap

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 May 2017, 18:31

* * They say if you're a blogger, LinkedIn is good to use as a blogging platform. I have not tried it yet. But see others doing it.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby skysnap » 26 May 2017, 07:50

Linked In is not for blogging. It is place to find leads and jobs. Bloggers find leads, advertisers there.

skysnap

Postby cmoneyspinner » 26 May 2017, 16:25

skysnap wrote:Linked In is not for blogging. It is place to find leads and jobs. Bloggers find leads, advertisers there.

* * The "experts" say different. The LI blogging feature is about personal branding. That's what they say!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamarruda/2015/06/14/5-steps-for-maximizing-linkedins-blogging-feature-for-personal-branding/#3772576c703e

Then the "other experts" say the opposite. :lol:
https://businessbloomer.com/23-reasons-you-must-stop-blogging-on-linkedin/

You gotta find your own way in this Internet jungle.

cmoneyspinner

Postby skysnap » 26 May 2017, 19:18

Ha true. I guess many those who blog through forums and groups inside LinkedIn are still fishing for leads though.

skysnap

Postby ladyninja » 28 Jul 2017, 14:43

I have heard a lot about using LinkedIn to kick-start your writing career. But not so much about using LinkedIn ads. LinkedIn publishing is a great platform to showcase your writing skills and to start out and establish yourself in a writing niche.

Last edited by ladyninja on 29 Jul 2017, 08:43, edited 1 time in total.
ladyninja

ForumCoin: 190

Postby cmoneyspinner » 28 Jul 2017, 20:06

ladyninja wrote:I have heard a lot about using LinkedIn to kick-start your writing career. But not so much about using LinkedIn ads. LinkedIn publishing is a great platform to showcase your writing skills and to start out and establish yourself in a particular wring niche.

I don't use the ads either. I keep saying I'm going to use the publishing platform, but I haven't gotten around to it. I am going to try it one of these days. I just haven't decided what I want to choose for my first topic.

cmoneyspinner

Postby Amans1234 » 29 Jul 2017, 06:05

Linkedin is very good and best for major developed countries. But what is appropriate for the developing countries like Nepal?

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby hanutahir » 14 Sep 2017, 10:32

i heared that bing gets better leads than any other platform.
what are your views on this?

hanutahir

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 313

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Sep 2017, 16:40

cmoneyspinner wrote:I don't use the ads either. I keep saying I'm going to use the publishing platform, but I haven't gotten around to it. I am going to try it one of these days. I just haven't decided what I want to choose for my first topic.

CC: @skysnap

Finally got around to testing the LinkedIn publishing platform. It was easy to use. But still have not figured out how it will really benefit me with my home business projects. Still not sure how to work the LinkedIn ads into the grand scheme of things.

In the USA, We Celebrate Boss Appreciation Day!Image[/url]

-- 14 Sep 2017, 10:43 --

hanutahir wrote:i heared that bing gets better leads than any other platform.
what are your views on this?

* * I only use Bing and/or YAHOO when I get desperate to search for something and it's mostly to compare what I found via Google. If I can use it for leads, I better rethink how I use Bing.

Where did you hear or read that? :?

cmoneyspinner

Postby augusta » 15 Sep 2017, 04:40

I hope an account with LinkedIn when I was still job hinting but wasn't lucky to get any job from.there.I think maybe I would try to use their ads for traffic, hope it would go a long way in driving traffic for me.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby skysnap » 15 Sep 2017, 07:32

Interesting. Do update me on how the writing goes for linkedin. Share if your writing goals converted the way you wanted it.

skysnap

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials