*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

How To Delete A Gmail Account For Ever

Postby Currensy » 03 Jan 2017, 13:28

Who doesn't use an email? Most of them are using Gmail (Under Google Inc.).Some Times we face some problem and to get of that we need to deactivate or report our own account.But these are not working anymore and beside doesn't make any sense no longer.

Generally,You can delete a Gmail Account but it's not easy to find and delete your own account.Much harder but I am showing step by step tutorial for you with screenshot.Hope You will be able to delete your Gmail account for permanently.

Think Before Do :
- Mind That You'll lose all Data and Email if you delete your gmail account.Also If you're playing games with cloud storage by Gmail as we are playing Clash Of Clans.Then You'll lose your Clash of Clans Account.You can't make it Undone.So,Be aware before doing these steps.If You are facing much and hard problems , only then follow my steps further.

1. Login In Gmail and Click your profile Icon.

2.An Window or Tab will be appeared.In Overview ,You'll get a option called as My Account.

3. in Right HAnd side select Delete Google Account & Data

4. Deleting History will come.Ignore them if you don't want.Then Check all two boxes.And click delete account.

5. At Last You will get a pop up with a message to open a new account.That's your wish.You will be logged out automatically after a few seconds.

Currensy

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 98

Banner Ad

Re: How To Delete A Gmail Account For Ever

Postby Collinberg » 03 Jan 2017, 16:42

Can the same strategy be allied to yahoomail? Because I have an old YahooMail account I want to delete.

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 53

Postby oldbuddy » 03 Jan 2017, 19:12

Why delete any of them? You can set them on autopilot to delete all the email that comes in, unless you want to turn it off while you use it to sign up for something you don't want followup emails from.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby Currensy » 06 Jan 2017, 14:15

Collinberg wrote:Can the same strategy be allied to yahoomail? Because I have an old YahooMail account I want to delete.
Sorry,I don't know about Yahoo! But you can try.I am working with Gmail now :)
oldbuddy wrote:Why delete any of them? You can set them on autopilot to delete all the email that comes in, unless you want to turn it off while you use it to sign up for something you don't want followup emails from.
Your reason is not the only reason.There are many other reasons too.Such as- Stealth Account or Already logged in your PC(Don't know who is the owner and you don't want to take that) and many others too.Don't know when the problem will be appeared.Thanks for your comment.

Currensy

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 98

Postby Happyland » 28 Jun 2017, 18:13

This is a timely article. I have a friend whose account gets a ton of junk mail and he doesn't use the account much anymore. If I ever have to delete an email account for any reason now I know the appropriate steps to do so. Thank you for the screen shots--the visual made it easier to follow. I will pass on this information. Thanks for your article.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby ladyninja » 29 Jul 2017, 09:36

I don't think you are able to delete a gmail account completely. All your emails will still be available somewhere on a server forever. Just like when you delete your Facebook account. Your contents are still saved even though you may not be able to retrieve them.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 190

Postby DudeThatsErin » 29 Jul 2017, 23:02

Happyland wrote:This is a timely article. I have a friend whose account gets a ton of junk mail and he doesn't use the account much anymore. If I ever have to delete an email account for any reason now I know the appropriate steps to do so. Thank you for the screen shots--the visual made it easier to follow. I will pass on this information. Thanks for your article.

Agreed. I wasn't sure how to delete a Gmail (not that I wanted to) but now I know how to delete it. Thanks so much for sharing OP!

DudeThatsErin

ForumCoin: 82

Postby purple19 » 30 Jul 2017, 01:11

Very helpful article I have email address that I want to delete because get junk email

purple19

ForumCoin: 348

Postby ahmedo24 » 08 Aug 2017, 17:07

It a nice article, When images are attached to articles it become easier to understand and you can put lessons to practice immediately. Thanks

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby castbound » 08 Aug 2017, 23:14

Thanks man . Its really good that services like Gmail and Facebook allow you to delete your account whenever you want without a problem. Maybe the accounts gets a lot of spam and stuff and you may want to delete the account so yes thank you for sharing this.

castbound

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 4

Postby hanutahir » 14 Sep 2017, 10:30

Thanks a lot.
I have 3-4 email accounts which are useless and not needed now i can delete em .

hanutahir

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 313

Postby chekdn » 14 Sep 2017, 12:10

Your article is helpful. I never knew I could even delete my gmail completely. Thanks for sharing.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby augusta » 14 Sep 2017, 17:17

Thanks for sharing,I got some old Google accounts that are no longer in use.I will so delete them because the keep up occupying space on my gmail account.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby CroBizz » 14 Sep 2017, 21:47

Oh nice bro that is realy useful I will do that because my gmail dont have my real name but I really want to have with other and stop spammers from my account.

CroBizz

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 256

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials