ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

How to Stay Invested in the Stock Market

Postby skysnap » 12 Mar 2018, 14:12

Stock market is one of the volatile way to make money. And though it is risky there are many people who keep invsested into the stock market. And they continue to make money off it. And there seems to be a lot of demand from the stock market in terms of the various mutual funds and the investment. So depending on how you choose to stay invested there are always new things to learn.

Invest Monthly

The best way to reduce the risk out of the stock market is investing on monthly basis. You can reduce the risk using the only top companies. And stay invested per month. Have some specific number in mind and keep invested into the market. Make sure to keep the monthly routine regular. And that way you can easily stay invested in the market. And that should surely keep things going.

Invest in Big Companies

If you want to reduce the risk, make sure to invest into the big companies. Here if loss happens that would be biggeer, If the profit happens then that would be bigger. And things would just escalate from there onwards. You can see that investing into big companies always pay off in many ways. So make sure to have regular investment into the big companies and make sure to do this on monthly basis. This will help in the long run.

Avoid Penny Stocks

There are scamsters out there who tell you to invest into the penny stocks. Penny stocks are extremely risky. And the gain from such stocks is very low. And you won't gain much out of them. So make sure to avoid investing into them. Some people may give so called success stories of investing into them. But make sure to avoid investing into them. And only choose to invest into this type if you have money to lose.

Stay invested

There are days when you feel like quitting. And there are days when the market goes down. Never sell when the market goes down. Instead make sure to invest more into the market. That's the way it should be. Make sure to invest into market when it is not much performing. Make sure to invest into better giant companies who has power to bounce back. That should be the way to go with the stocks.

These are some of the ways you can stay invested in the market. And that way you can make sure to earn more money out of the stock market. It may not earn you regularly but it can be good enough if you wish to invest long term.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,766

Re: How to Stay Invested in the Stock Market

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Mar 2018, 23:05

I have set my stock investing on a back burner. I say "my". It was never me. It was my husband. But our current financial situation prohibits any investing for the "present distress". But I will say this, if we get over this slump period, I won't bother with penny stocks. Others say they've made money from them. But that wasn't my experience. :thumbdown:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 111

Postby skysnap » 14 Mar 2018, 08:21

cmoneyspinner wrote:I have set my stock investing on a back burner. I say "my". It was never me. It was my husband. But our current financial situation prohibits any investing for the "present distress". But I will say this, if we get over this slump period, I won't bother with penny stocks. Others say they've made money from them. But that wasn't my experience. :thumbdown:

Yes penny stock is extremely risky. And only the brokers make money off it. I personally don't see much value and don't let friends invest into it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,766

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Mar 2018, 20:01

Here is an excellent information resource for those who want to learn more; especially if you are a beginner.

Investopedia - Sharper Insight. Smarter Investing.
https://www.investopedia.com/

People should sign up for the newsletter.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 111

Postby Pradhan » 20 Mar 2018, 15:54

The stock market is a good business.I am the small trader in my country.I have to struggle to survive every moment here.I am a citizen of developing country.There are not enough rules for stock business.Lots of company are fake.But It is very difficult to mark them.The marker is down long time without cause.After all, I try to survive here.The market is not down in USA UK, japan china without any cause.So You can trade silence and you will earn well from here. :thumbup:

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 543

Postby mlgena1037 » 20 Mar 2018, 20:03

I have invested in the Stock Market and I do not intend to stop investing. They are one of our passive income and for now I just let it stay there waiting for one stock to soar high as the company is into using low cost materials that will eventually help in the electricity. :)

mlgena1037

ForumCoin: 53

Return to Articles & Tutorials