ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Where to Learn Photoshop Online for Freelancers

Postby skysnap » 13 Mar 2018, 08:20

There are plenty of places where you can learn the photoshop. And some of the sources are paid and some of them are free. Depending on what specific skill you want to achieve, things would be lot different when it comes to learning photoshop. I think many of us can learn though slow process. And you can check out some of the below resources for the freelancers.

Udemy

This resources has both paid and free courses. But depending on whichs course you want to take this may be different. So make sure to check out the courses and their price. Most of the courses on the udemy are now flat priced. So you can take a look at those courses and find out which one suits for your needs. Lot of interesting courses to check out so start from here if you want to have more options.

YouTube

Most of the tutorials on the youtube are free. And you should check out the youtube videos first if you want to learn anything. And it can give you some level of the earning in the due process. I'd say if you have any specific learning requirement you should check the tutorials here. As most of the breaking tech is shared here. And from here onwards you can take the learning to the paid places.

Skillshare

This is like udemy but they have more courses. Though for photoshop you have both photographer perspective. And also the graphic designer perspective. So there are lot of things to learn in that. I'd say you should check out the courses there. I'd suggest checking out some of the coourses here if you have any photoshop specific skills to learn. Though it may not always give you better course but they have variety like udemy.

GCFLearnfree

This is my favorite resource. Here you can learn how to filter the information. And also learn about how to get the most out of the skills such as photoshop, coreldraw and office etc. Lot of interesting topics are shared here. And you can learn from the same. I guess if you are serious then this may not be the resource for you. But it can be a good starting point for learning some of the basics.

These are some of the sources which I prefer for learning the photoshop. You can choose many other resources out there. But it may take some time to learn some of such skill for sure. So make sure to learn and pass your skills along.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 648

Re: Where to Learn Photoshop Online for Freelancers

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Mar 2018, 19:30

Never heard of these other sites but you can learn almost anything on YouTube. Thanks for these suggestions.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 322

Return to Articles & Tutorials