ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Personal Finance - Why Not Having Money Can be Good

Postby skysnap » 21 Mar 2017, 07:07

We often think that life is not worth it if you dont have much money. And we do understand thee point that money is not everything. But for everyday life, money is very important. However there are some of the upside of not having money. Let's take a look at the upside of not having money. And how not having money can be good for you these days.

It forces you to socialize

Having money often makes you alienated from people. You are content with yourself. And being broke forces you to deal with people. And this habit in itself can be good for you if you want to be mentally in a good state of mind. Socializing is good for you. And this means you have less mental emptiness to deal with as you age ahead. Socializing is very important for all of us and during less money days it is good too.

Unreasonable Fears

When we have money, then we have unreasonable fears. The type of fear we have when we lack the money is about survival. So we have to focus on having money in hand. And so the more we focus on the fears which are unreasonable. That decides where we go ahead as we work on them. So having reasonable fears like survival are necessary. But not having fears which are purely made up are worth ignoring. And with lack of money, you can skip a lot of such fears.

Inner Strength

When you have money you rely on it more. And the people you can buy with money. The inner strength required to pull yourself through the inner strength is lot different. You need such strength when you want to build yourself ahead in life. Most of the people who want to build themselves need to understand such thing. So with strength we can pull out some of the impossible things in life. That's where the life is going to be throwing you to work on inner strength.

Becoming Mindful

You can be more mindful when you have nothing. When you have money it is kind of hard to be mindful. And you can't pull yourself ahead through it. In order to be mindful, you need a lot of strength. You need to understand in how ways you can be mindful. You have to focus on what you have and focus on breathing. This way your mindfulness habit in low money day definitely benefit. Mindfulness exercise has helped many people. and a lot of them grow on that.

Creative

Money makes you slow down on creativity. When you have no or low money, you become more creative. And you find ways to get out of the situation. This way you learn more about the creative ways to handle the situation. Creativity always helps when it comes to low money in the pocket. That being said, creativity is something every person with low money in wallet should consider.

These are some of the things you are going to learn as you experience the phase of having no or low money. You grow but you have to persist with efforts on being financially comfortable.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,486

Re: Personal Finance - Why Not Having Money Can be Good

Postby peachpurple » 21 Mar 2017, 09:09

yes I agree with the above points, Sometimes when you don't have money, you forced yourself to do what you don't have confidence in, and break out the shell

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 252

Postby Stephenm » 07 Dec 2017, 04:16

nice tips I agree with this .
everyone tries to make money as much as they can .but people who have some money will fear about it losing and they will fears to take risk.but people who have nothing wont have that fear they will start from were they are do whatever they can .when I started my career I did the same.I am a writer now working in a writing service you can buy best essays from me.

Stephenm

ForumCoin: 8

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2017, 12:53

peachpurple wrote:yes I agree with the above points, Sometimes when you don't have money, you forced yourself to do what you don't have confidence in, and break out the shell

Yes that's pretty much the case for me.

skysnap

Postby Jybraek » 07 Dec 2017, 12:58

Well it is true in a way but it doesn't really mean that having a lot of money won't force you to socialize as well. I have a lot of friends that I have made and if I had a lot of money I would have more time to spend with them instead of working. Creativity part is true though a lot of the tips make a lot of sense mate. Also hey Sky it was good to hear from you on steemit bro.

Jybraek

ForumCoin: 1,138

Postby nela13 » 07 Dec 2017, 13:09

I think that few or no money it isn't good at all, but it forces us to work hard and try many different things to survive. we gain more mental agility because we are always searching for new ways to make money and try to adapt our life to what we have.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,601

Postby augusta » 08 Dec 2017, 07:35

yes, it brings out the best in one,you become creative so as to make money, people that succeed more are usually from poor homes, they dig deep to find out what would work for them to make money.

augusta

ForumCoin: 390

Postby skysnap » 08 Dec 2017, 12:15

augusta wrote:yes, it brings out the best in one,you become creative so as to make money, people that succeed more are usually from poor homes, they dig deep to find out what would work for them to make money.

Indeed it is like you have someone chasing you to death and you have to run to survive.

skysnap

Return to Articles & Tutorials