ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Why You Should Open Pop Up Shops

Postby skysnap » 10 Oct 2017, 14:28

Pop up shops are making some good money on the internet these days. And you can earn some good amount of money if you set things properly. I have found out that pop up shops such as this can be really good for starting a good business. I have learned that some of them does not even require you to have much money in hand. In this article I am going to list some benefits of starting the popup shops.

Revenue Stream

You can make money fairly quickly. And you can start with the low catalog. Here the income stream depends on the number of sales you make. So here you have to be very mindful of what you're selling. That's what is going to be making your income stream. So find out which products can be sold. And then try to build the rest of the business on that. This should help you set the direction of the pop up shop.

Low Catalog

You can sell just 1 or 2 items. And then increase the catalog. So such popup shops online can sell less but more sales are possible as you can sale 1 item. That's how you should work on this. And then that momentum alone would help build your business. So start now and get things done. This should be your priority right now. I think catalog takes time for things to build but you have to start somewhere.

Low Loss

You don't have to spend much money on the internet. Just social media profiles alone would be more than useful. And that means you have less loss if it does not work. But your time will be used here. And you have to spend time trying to work with the customers. So minimize the loss and find out what can be done in due time. This way you won't have to worry much about the content and the catalog and the products.

Less Marketing

You can see that popup shops does not require paid marketing. And you don't have to invest much money into this. You have to spend the time and money right way. You have to start slow here. And that should get you started. As shop makes progress you can add in more funds. And this should make you more money. So less marketing at the start. And you can rely on the social media marketing for the start with free options.

These are some of the benefits of setting up online popup shops. I have set up one such page for the client. And they seem to have started with the facebook. So it's definitely a good option for those who want to setup the popup shops. It can make money on occasional basis based on the spending.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 615

Re: Why You Should Open Pop Up Shops

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Oct 2017, 15:22

* * Oh my! You're speaking in Greek and I'm walking in the dark. Don't know anything about online pop-up shops. How much do you charge to set one up and where does a person use one? On Facebook or at a stand-alone site?? Want to know more! Interesting topic. :thumbup: :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 116

Postby augusta » 10 Oct 2017, 16:05

Popup shops I'm just hearing about this.Maybe I need to do my homework to really know what it entails.What products do you think works better with kind of set-up and how much will you charge for this?

augusta

ForumCoin: 491

Postby skysnap » 10 Oct 2017, 17:03

cmoneyspinner wrote:* * Oh my! You're speaking in Greek and I'm walking in the dark. Don't know anything about online pop-up shops. How much do you charge to set one up and where does a person use one? On Facebook or at a stand-alone site?? Want to know more! Interesting topic. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Think of popup shops as stand alone page. I can either setup on facebook page or landing page. Most of the client I work for choose landing page option because they have hosting. Usually 2-4 item shop is popup shop.

skysnap

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Oct 2017, 15:19

skysnap wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:* * Oh my! You're speaking in Greek and I'm walking in the dark. Don't know anything about online pop-up shops. How much do you charge to set one up and where does a person use one? On Facebook or at a stand-alone site?? Want to know more! Interesting topic. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Think of popup shops as stand alone page. I can either setup on facebook page or landing page. Most of the client I work for choose landing page option because they have hosting. Usually 2-4 item shop is popup shop.

Cool! Would I be able to set up my own? Is there a Do-It-Yourself app or program? Since you're already experienced, in your opinion which do think is the wiser choice? A Facebook page or one's own site? Appreciate your thoughts.

P.S. Are your set up services expensive? You can send me a PM if it's not allowed to discuss via forum.

cmoneyspinner

Postby skysnap » 11 Oct 2017, 17:34

Yes you can do it yourself. I may cover that part in future. It's very easy to set up on your own. Facebook page popup shops are good when you don't have hosting or don't want to get hosting. Otherwise your own domain and landing page is good option. Mine are not at all expensive I charge under 30$ for setup since this service is meant for small business owners, I can't charge them higher. I give them shop landing page, buy now button if we choose wordpress option then woocommerce setup etc. Sure we can discuss in PM if you are interested.

skysnap

Postby purple19 » 11 Oct 2017, 18:46

i haven't heard of pop up shops but good to know

purple19

ForumCoin: 55

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Oct 2017, 15:30

skysnap wrote:Yes you can do it yourself. I may cover that part in future. It's very easy to set up on your own. Facebook page popup shops are good when you don't have hosting or don't want to get hosting. ... this service is meant for small business owners, ... woocommerce setup etc. Sure we can discuss in PM if you are interested.

* * You've started the wheels turning in my head on this. Let me think on it some more. I have seen that tool called "woocommerce" now that you mention it. If I do decide, I might PM you. I need to discuss new home biz projects with my husband so we can stay on this page. He doesn't care to help me with any of them. But he doesn't like to be kept out of the loop. It's a good thing I trust him. Otherwise, I might think he was trying to steal my ideas. :lol: :lol:

Your comments are very insightful. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! :thumbup:

-- 12 Oct 2017, 09:31 --

cmoneyspinner wrote:we can stay on this page

I meant "stay on the same page".

cmoneyspinner

Postby Major » 13 Oct 2017, 08:43

wow! never heard of pop up shops... it's good to hear about it. will do a little more research. Thanks for sharing.

Major

ForumCoin: 17

Postby ceci » 13 Oct 2017, 09:01

skysnap wrote:Yes you can do it yourself. I may cover that part in future. It's very easy to set up on your own. Facebook page popup shops are good when you don't have hosting or don't want to get hosting. Otherwise your own domain and landing page is good option. Mine are not at all expensive I charge under 30$ for setup since this service is meant for small business owners, I can't charge them higher. I give them shop landing page, buy now button if we choose wordpress option then woocommerce setup etc. Sure we can discuss in PM if you are interested.

Does Facebook has any special offer for this popup shop? Have to buy the ads package from Facebook or not?

ceci

ForumCoin: 553

Postby skysnap » 15 Oct 2017, 18:29

Not necessary to buy anything. Just get likes and post your products. That's all.

skysnap

Return to Articles & Tutorials