ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

Tips for getting your ipad or iphone to charge faster.

Postby ivyparkgirl » 05 Jan 2017, 20:45

I have some tips to get people's iphone or ipad to charge faster.It is a pain when ipads and iphones charge really slow.I have had slow charging electronic devices myself.

My first tip is don't let your device get really low like 20 -10 percent battery left because if it has to charge a long way no matter what you do it will take a long time to charge.I hope all the forumcoin users appreciate the first tip I gave for charging devices.

Another tip that I have for getting iphone, ipads, and other devices to charge faster is to turn off the wifi completely. My sister in law suggested that I put my ipad in airplane mode when I charge it.You can't access internet at all on your electronic device when it is in airplane mode.I use the airplane mode everytime I charge my ipad and iphone.

Plug your iphone or ipad into a wall socket every time you need to charge it. Do not plug your iphone or ipad into your laptop or desktop computer.The wattage for charging on a desktop or laptop is lower so it would make charging take a much longer time.A couple of times I used my laptop to charge my iphone 5.

If you google search about faster charging for devices on the internet, it will tell you to charge your ipad using an ipad charger.When I got my ipad mini 4 for christmas 2016 it came with a cord to charge and an outlet to plug into the wall.Don't use your iphone 5-7 to charge your ipad.

My final tip that I have for all the members of forum coin paid to post forum is to leave your ipad or iphone in the outlet while charging.I suggest that you do other things like watch tv or do chores.If you are using your device to check emails while charging,doing google searches,or watching videos on youtube, or using ipad apps on your ipad or iphone it will take longer for your device to charge.I also suggest that you don't go with cheaper model chargers that you can purchase at dollar general.I got a charger at the att store and I purchased a charger recently at walgreens. Chargers are such a pain for me to use because a lot of my chargers get shorts in them after a number of months have passed.Another way people in forum coin can get tips on charging ipads and iphones faster would be to search youtube. People have also created blogs online to give people tips on charging ipad and ipad minis faster.When electronic devices charge slow, people that own the devices get upset and get impatient.A lot of times I am not using my ipad mini 4 while charging it.I put the mini into the wall outlet and socket, put it in airplane mode and go to bed.When I wake up in the morning my ipad is charged 100 percent.Thanks to all the wonderful forumcoin members for viewing and commenting on this article.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 953

Re: Tips for getting your ipad or iphone to charge faster.

Postby chikitta » 09 Jan 2017, 19:30

Nice tips sometimes you can't help it when your phone goes low on charge. You could be somewhere where there is no power or network in which you can charge your phone so how do you save the 10% remaining. Anyway thanks for sharing.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 165

Postby ivyparkgirl » 09 Jan 2017, 22:08

That is true sometimes you can't help it if your device is low on battery.Happened to me christmas weekend.My charger broke and I charged my phone at the supermarket.The next day I got a new charger at walgreens.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 953

Postby theoe » 11 Jan 2017, 07:06

Really nice there. I heard of a super charger, please what do u think of those?

theoe

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Collinberg » 11 Jan 2017, 16:23

You are correct,one of the things I do to make my phone charge faster is to put it on flight mode.it works every time.

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 255

Postby TeacherAngel » 12 Jan 2017, 05:45

After my iPhone 3G, I switched to Android but I will relay your tips to my nephew who has an iPhone. Thanks for sharing! :)

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 938

Return to Articles & Tutorials