*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: AMA ptrikha21

Postby Fergal » 01 Dec 2018, 15:10

ptrikha21 wrote:Configuration and Release Management

Thanks for your reply ptrikha21, sounds like interesting work. I work in automated software testing / QA. This involves providing automated tests that work in our clients' continuous integrated framework, so that automated tests are run against their new builds, before they are released into production.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Banner Ad

Postby ptrikha21 » 01 Dec 2018, 17:10

Fergal wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:Configuration and Release Management

Thanks for your reply ptrikha21, sounds like interesting work. I work in automated software testing / QA. This involves providing automated tests that work in our clients' continuous integrated framework, so that automated tests are run against their new builds, before they are released into production.

In one of our study projects, we tried something with Jenkins with a scripting language. Jenkins works very well with Maven but we had difficulties between Jenkins and our versioning system.
One of my colleagues wanted to work with me on it but he left for another company.
We also have Puppet, Docker(for cloud based work) and a few more, but I am not able to get practical exposure.
Automation in terms of build generation and monitoring is a vast field in itself, but it improves productivity a lot.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby nakitakona » 06 Dec 2018, 12:17

What is life without the challenge? What do you mean by this? Could elaborate it by citing examples?

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 236

Postby ptrikha21 » 09 Dec 2018, 13:50

nakitakona wrote:What is life without the challenge? What do you mean by this? Could elaborate it by citing examples?

If life goes on normally, without any challenges or any roadblocks, we might become lethargic, boredom might occupy our mind, and our skills might not develop. I know that overcoming challenges is tough. Sometimes, we get in despair. Life looks like a dead end. We seem to run short of money, friends or good days or may be all. Yet we learn to adapt, to overcome things by taking them head on- in ways that could be stressing or painful, but not by neglecting them or postponing them always.
Not every move of ours is perfect. Yet we learn en route.
We sharpen our minds. We increase our vision, and sometimes the difficult times make us realize the value of the good things in our life and our abilities and new paths to better times.
I hope my answer makes some sense.
An example could be some money problems I was facing a few years back. That made me explore certain ways that helped me tide over some tough times. My writing skills too improved, and that would hopefully help me in new avenues in coming years.
Have a great week ahead!
:)

ptrikha21

Postby Fergal » 11 Dec 2018, 07:07

Great advice there ptrikha21, thanks for sharing that with us.
ptrikha21 wrote:An example could be some money problems I was facing a few years back. That made me explore certain ways that helped me tide over some tough times.

Was that by increasing your income through writing online?

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Postby ptrikha21 » 12 Dec 2018, 02:18

Fergal wrote:Great advice there ptrikha21, thanks for sharing that with us.
ptrikha21 wrote:An example could be some money problems I was facing a few years back. That made me explore certain ways that helped me tide over some tough times.

Was that by increasing your income through writing online?

Not totally online. I also did a few things offline
to tide over the money factor though I am not completely overboard.

ptrikha21

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to AMAs