ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

I'm opinionated AMA

Postby Nginamba » 19 Sep 2018, 03:01

Sometimes a problem can't be solved alone or with people who are close to you, they and you are going to be quite subjective. A stranger's opinion may help in solving a problem objectively.

Nginamba
Banned

ForumCoin: 5

Re: I'm opinionated AMA

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 Sep 2018, 21:36

Yes. This is true. I'm sure that's why somebody came up with the idea of a "mediator". You lead me to search for some more information and I found links that discuss the difference between a mediator and an arbitrator AND a mediator and a moderator.

A mediator has no power to impose a resolution, other than the power of persuasion.
Whereas an arbitrator has been given the power by the parties to settle a dispute.

I would speak to the difference between a mediator and a moderator but the links explaining that started getting really "technical". I couldn't summarize it briefly in one or two sentences.

Welcome to Forum Coin! Glad you joined us. :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 52

Re: I'm opinionated AMA

Postby Jaydon.thomas » 25 Oct 2018, 19:40

That's very real; you never can tell where an opinion that will solve your problem will come from.you have to move with the right people and also be wise and think out of the box most times

Jaydon.thomas

ForumCoin: 30

Return to AMAs & Interviews