ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

I'm a part time English teacher AMA

Postby bujingkujing » 18 Sep 2018, 11:14

I have a bachelor's degree in Secondary Education major in English and currently resting after finishing my academic term in Applied Linguistics (will probably do my thesis next year). I really liked the English language not because I am good at it (I'm okay :D ) nor did i think my national language is inferior to it (NOPE!). I took English because I know a lot of literature is translated into English and I love reading.
I am doing only part time teaching because I want to give more time to my master's degree. Also, I love the feeling of being able to teach someone and see the twinkle in their eyes when they learn something. Also, teaching helps me remember things that I learned and even helped me understand grammar better.

bujingkujing

ForumCoin: 218

Re: I'm a part time English teacher AMA

Postby fergus1234 » 22 Sep 2018, 06:17

Have you tried teaching English online? It is a decent paying job you can do with your own schedule.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 475

Return to AMAs & Interviews