ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Ask meensusa

Postby meensusa » 25 Sep 2017, 14:13

Hi friends,
I have been working with the following websites for more than 3 years. You can ask me queries regarding these sites and I am happy to help you.
- Clixsense
- Neobux
- Microworkers.

meensusa

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2

Re: Ask meensusa

Postby Fergal » 26 Sep 2017, 06:12

Thanks for starting an AMA meensusa.

Which one of those sites has brought you the most profit for the least amount of time invested?

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,668

Postby raaman » 26 Sep 2017, 06:14

Does neobux continues with its senseless security checks at each and every point?

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,488

Postby blair » 26 Sep 2017, 17:20

meensusa wrote:Hi friends,
I have been working with the following websites for more than 3 years. You can ask me queries regarding these sites and I am happy to help you.
- Clixsense
- Neobux
- Microworkers.

Do they still mail the PIN on your first cash out for the site Microworkers? What kind of tasks do you usually do on the site? Are there anything new aside from social media tasks, sign ups and writing content?

blair

ForumCoin: 571

Postby meensusa » 26 Sep 2017, 17:52

blair wrote:
meensusa wrote:Hi friends,
- Clixsense
- Neobux
- Microworkers.

Do they still mail the PIN on your first cash out for the site Microworkers? What kind of tasks do you usually do on the site? Are there anything new aside from social media tasks, sign ups and writing content?

Yes. The PIN for the first cashout is still there. Now you have to enter a PIN for every cashout. The PIN will be sent to the registered email address. I do only Click, search tasks and Surveys. I am not sure whether you know about the TTV tasks. You have to finish the tasks within the allotted time. These tasks give good pay compared to normal tasks.

-- 26 Sep 2017, 13:14 --

Fergal wrote:Thanks for starting an AMA meensusa.

Which one of those sites has brought you the most profit for the least amount of time invested?

Microworkers. Even though it does not have any great looking GUI or referral schemes, it provides me constant tasks to earn at least $15 every month for spending 30 minutes every day (Excluding the weekends).

meensusa

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2

Return to AMAs & Interviews