ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: Ask Angel

Postby skysnap » 12 Jan 2017, 06:23

What is one thing that you think everyone should experience in philipines?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,324

Postby TeacherAngel » 12 Jan 2017, 06:29

Any barrio fiesta. These religious festivals usually comes with a week-long celebration filled with different fun events. :)

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 938

Postby skysnap » 13 Jan 2017, 07:19

When is the right time to visit Philippines, summer or winter? :D

skysnap

Postby TeacherAngel » 14 Jan 2017, 10:41

Hmmm, we don't have winter here. We only have sunny and rainy seasons. It depends on which part of the Philippines you would like to visit. For example, here in Aklan, the best time to visit is on the second to third week of January in time for the Ati-atihan festival. :)

TeacherAngel

Postby sprite1950 » 20 Jan 2017, 09:26

I love your profile picture, who is it?

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 2,371

Postby TeacherAngel » 23 Jan 2017, 13:37

It's Arya Stark, daughter of Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell. Then she became no one. Sorry, I usually get carried away when discussing Game of Thrones. She's Arya Stark, my favorite Game of Thrones character. :)

TeacherAngel

Postby sprite1950 » 23 Jan 2017, 14:20

I don't watch Games of Thrones which is why I didn't recognise her but she has a lovely face.

How old are you and are you married or single?

sprite1950

Postby TeacherAngel » 23 Jan 2017, 14:31

I'm 34 and I am married for 14 years now. We have a 14 year-old son. :)

In my avatar she had short hair because she had to pretend that he was a boy so those who are coming after her won't recognize her.

TeacherAngel

Postby sprite1950 » 27 Jan 2017, 13:36

What makes you laugh?

sprite1950

Postby skysnap » 28 Jan 2017, 09:18

What are other employable skills you learned apart from writing for freelancing?

skysnap

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 28 Jan 2017, 18:27

You mentioned being a teacher. Is that the only thing you studied? Or have you studied other areas as well?

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 335

Postby TeacherAngel » 07 Feb 2017, 13:10

sprite1950: A lot of things especially kids who don't have a clue about how funny they are... :D

skysnap and WorkAtHomeGal (since the questions are quite related): I am an English teacher but I also have a minor in Social Studies and I earned 45 units of Master's in Educational Management. Teaching is actually my regular job and writing is just an extra. Right now, my sisters and I are giving event management a try and our first event will be on Valentine's day. :)

TeacherAngel

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Feb 2017, 14:36

TeacherAngel wrote:@skysnap: Hmmm... I would say some provinces in the Mindanao area...

@Fergal: I actually use it in another site as well. Teacher because I'm a teacher by profession and Angel is my nickname IRL. :)
If I write an article or blog can I post it on different sites.. I mean the same article on other sites as well..
Will I be violating any rules then?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 167

Postby TeacherAngel » 08 Feb 2017, 11:31

I don't think so unless there's a rule on the specific site about such posts. However, I know you can register authorship in Google so that you have the right to use your article any way you want to. About my response to Fergal's question, I was actually referring to my username, "TeacherAngel".

TeacherAngel

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 08 Feb 2017, 23:36

TeacherAngel wrote:sprite1950: A lot of things especially kids who don't have a clue about how funny they are... :D

skysnap and WorkAtHomeGal (since the questions are quite related): I am an English teacher but I also have a minor in Social Studies and I earned 45 units of Master's in Educational Management. Teaching is actually my regular job and writing is just an extra. Right now, my sisters and I are giving event management a try and our first event will be on Valentine's day. :)

Event management, that sounds rather interesting. So here is another question is event management similar to party planning but you also manage it? Hopefully that did not sound to confusing for you. I am just trying to figure what it all means.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 335

PreviousNext

Return to AMAs & Interviews