*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Ask Angel

Postby TeacherAngel » 29 Dec 2016, 05:42

Well, I hope someone posts a question. :D

Please support a YouTube newbie! Watch, like, share, and subscribe. It contains instructional materials that you can use in teaching at school, at home, or online. Thanks!
---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliHb2hYy-tHav7TRVpQu4Q
TeacherAngel

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 358

Banner Ad

Re: Ask Angel

Postby skysnap » 29 Dec 2016, 06:47

I see that you are a freelance writer. How did you created your portfolio? I mean how you got started in online earning?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby sprite1950 » 29 Dec 2016, 07:00

Hello Angel, it's nice to meet you; I'm sure people will be along later .. we're all on different time zones here. How did you hear about ForumCoin?

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby TeacherAngel » 29 Dec 2016, 11:46

@skysnap: I started in Elance. I didn't take it seriously until it was featured in late night news. After the news, I logged in, posted offers at lower prices. I raised the price only when I have established good reputation. Then, I also got jobs in Odesk and Fiverr.

@sprite1950: The pleasure is mine, sprite1950. I found ForumCoin in one of the results Google showed when I searched for "forums that pay you to post". :)

Please support a YouTube newbie! Watch, like, share, and subscribe. It contains instructional materials that you can use in teaching at school, at home, or online. Thanks!
TeacherAngel

Postby Fergal » 29 Dec 2016, 12:23

Thanks for posting your AMA TeacherAngel.

For your freelance writing do you write on particular topics / subjects or do you cover any and all topics required by your clients?

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby TeacherAngel » 29 Dec 2016, 12:29

My pleasure, Fergal!

I usually write product descriptions, product reviews, and web content. Those are the kind of articles ordered by my regular clients. I also write short stories but not as much as I do for pleasure. I also write PR from time to time but I'm not fond of such articles.

TeacherAngel

Postby skysnap » 01 Jan 2017, 11:11

How many countries have you traveled so far?

skysnap

Postby TeacherAngel » 02 Jan 2017, 02:43

None. I haven't traveled outside the Philippines yet, unfortunately. :(

TeacherAngel

Postby skysnap » 02 Jan 2017, 14:47

Which is the best place to go in Philippines for anyone who wants to see nature, and local culture?

skysnap

Postby TeacherAngel » 03 Jan 2017, 11:20

There are many. But, as I know more about our place, I would say Aklan. It is rich in beautiful natural spots - falls, caves, hills, beaches, rivers, and more. About culture, we are having the globally popular Ati-atihan festival. Perhaps one of the most lively and colorful festivals here in the Philippines. If you want to delve deeper into our culture, We still have "Binukot" in one of the municipalities here in the province. "Binukot" is a girl who never go out of the house since birth. Only the immediate family sees her and bring her everything she needs. When she reaches the right age, men will bid to be her husband. They will only see the "Binukot" on their wedding day. :)

TeacherAngel

Postby skysnap » 04 Jan 2017, 07:21

Very interesting places. Another question: What's the best food for the foreigners who visit Philippines?

skysnap

Postby TeacherAngel » 04 Jan 2017, 14:47

Well, there's the most popular "balut" (fertilized duck egg) but the best dishes differ from one place to another. Here in our province, it's "Binakoe" which is native chicken cooked inside a bamboo.

TeacherAngel

Postby skysnap » 10 Jan 2017, 08:35

What are some of the unsafe areas in Philipines? Or something foreigners need to watch out for?

skysnap

Postby Fergal » 10 Jan 2017, 18:24

TeacherAngel how did you decide on your ForumCoin username?

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby TeacherAngel » 12 Jan 2017, 05:04

@skysnap: Hmmm... I would say some provinces in the Mindanao area...

@Fergal: I actually use it in another site as well. Teacher because I'm a teacher by profession and Angel is my nickname IRL. :)

TeacherAngel

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to AMAs