ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: Ask WorkAtHomeGal Anything

Postby grecy0905 » 23 Oct 2016, 19:00

You are right in saying find something that you are good at and share it on videos because even if you will have a hard time figuring this out, you will still come up with a great idea for sure. I love tutorials but I need a good camera for that. I don't want to use my mobile phone. I need to invest for a good camera.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 217

Postby cessy_08 » 24 Oct 2016, 18:17

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:
cessy_08 wrote:What was the "weirdest" or out of this world meal you've had whilst trying to save money? I just thought about it after seeing your post about frugal living and I know back when I was in college, I did some sort of crazy meal idea just to make sure I have enough allowance to last me a week :lol:

Well Mr Noodles is cheap and a can of soup is cheap. Sometimes I mix a can of vegetable soup with Mr Noodles for added flavor and added food to make the noodles more filling. Adding some crackers or a couple pieces of bread to the meal can make it very filling. Its cheap but I imagine very unhealthy due to the sodium content and both things being processed foods.

Ah, so it's pretty much the same wherever we are! :lol: Yeah, not the healthiest food out there in the market but I also did something like that - a packet of instant noodles with more carbs like rice. Or when I was in University, KFC have free gravy in our home country and they have it in a thermos. So sometimes, I'd order a cup of rice and then just pour gravy in it. :silent:

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 06 Nov 2016, 18:02

Husainkoliraskr wrote:Easiest way to earn??
Your opinion please

This is just my two cents but I think a lot of people who want to work from home instantly jump into wanting to start a business or hope to make enough doing small things like surveys that they don't realize how hard it is. When I briefly was an independent contractor with Intelicheck that was the closest time online that I was making a paycheck like when I worked outside the home. If it is possible the first thing is to decide what you want to do online. Myself I just work on a bunch of websites but I don't make much, more like extra cash. Try focusing on either finding a work at home job with a regular earning paycheck or a business that will be successful.

grecy0905 wrote:You are right in saying find something that you are good at and share it on videos because even if you will have a hard time figuring this out, you will still come up with a great idea for sure. I love tutorials but I need a good camera for that. I don't want to use my mobile phone. I need to invest for a good camera.

I would like to invest in a better camera too. I have used my digital camera before but it takes a long time to transfer the video file from the camera to computer and the charge doesn't hold long in mine because it is so old. My cell phone is okay but a real camera for making videos would be better I think. I may try to save up for that too.

cessy_08 wrote:
WorkAtHomeGal wrote:
cessy_08 wrote:What was the "weirdest" or out of this world meal you've had whilst trying to save money? I just thought about it after seeing your post about frugal living and I know back when I was in college, I did some sort of crazy meal idea just to make sure I have enough allowance to last me a week :lol:

Well Mr Noodles is cheap and a can of soup is cheap. Sometimes I mix a can of vegetable soup with Mr Noodles for added flavor and added food to make the noodles more filling. Adding some crackers or a couple pieces of bread to the meal can make it very filling. Its cheap but I imagine very unhealthy due to the sodium content and both things being processed foods.

Ah, so it's pretty much the same wherever we are! :lol: Yeah, not the healthiest food out there in the market but I also did something like that - a packet of instant noodles with more carbs like rice. Or when I was in University, KFC have free gravy in our home country and they have it in a thermos. So sometimes, I'd order a cup of rice and then just pour gravy in it. :silent:

Now you have me wondering what gravy taste like on rice, it sounds okay :P

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 328

Postby TeacherAngel » 29 Dec 2016, 12:32

Have you ever traveled outside Canada?

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 938

Postby chikitta » 29 Dec 2016, 16:19

You say you are a work at home girl what do you usually do at home what's your routine like

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 155

Postby ivyparkgirl » 30 Dec 2016, 22:46

How many sites do you use to work at home?I use a lot of sites to work at home.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 953

Postby morgoodie » 31 Dec 2016, 03:45

I seen your tweet a few days ago and am wondering how your article you submitted to ContentGather went? I hope it is going to be a good place for you. I loved The Outsiders too!!! Book and movie. I even memorized the Robert Frost poem Nothing Gold Can Stay because of the book. The movie is one of the rare times that the movie really is as good as the book.

What kind of articles do you write for such sites as Content Gather? How long does it take you?

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 1,626

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 31 Dec 2016, 15:42

TeacherAngel wrote:Have you ever traveled outside Canada?

Sadly I have not! I don't even have a passport but would like to get one for I can travel someday.

chikitta wrote:You say you are a work at home girl what do you usually do at home what's your routine like

When I was just working online my routine was similar most days. I would check my email first thing to look for surveys and do them. From there I would have UsabilityHub left open to grab test as they come through. Periodically check Swagbucks, ProlificAcademic, Humanatic, Mintvine. Would post on forums as well. Sometimes I would spend days doing more research then work, I guess it would depend on mood and things. My offline job is full time so I haven't been doing as much online, but hope to get back into it more.

ivyparkgirl wrote:How many sites do you use to work at home?I use a lot of sites to work at home.

I think in this thread I may of already mentioned the ones I use. My most frequent sites used would be ForumCoin, MintVine, UsabilityHub, SurveyLion, Swagbucks. It depends on the day too and how busy I am.

morgoodie wrote:I seen your tweet a few days ago and am wondering how your article you submitted to ContentGather went? I hope it is going to be a good place for you. I loved The Outsiders too!!! Book and movie. I even memorized the Robert Frost poem Nothing Gold Can Stay because of the book. The movie is one of the rare times that the movie really is as good as the book.

What kind of articles do you write for such sites as Content Gather? How long does it take you?

Aww thanks! That is cool you saw my tweet :D. Well my article wasn't rejected or returned for editing to be done. They approved it and is sitting for sale now. I went into writing the article thinking it would be rejected to not get my hopes up. I wrote about something I have experience in, searching for jobs with social anxiety. I prefer talking sometimes in first person so this was a good time to train that out while writing. Content Gather is the first site in a long long time I have wrote something like that for. I imagine anything I post in the future will be related to things I know that require little research. It took me 40 minutes to write my article but I also kept proofreading and re reading it in that time.

Have you wrote anything for ContentGather?

WorkAtHomeGal

Postby morgoodie » 31 Dec 2016, 23:16

I haven't wrote an article to sell. I don't think I am good enough to do that and I have no idea what I would write about. It takes me a while to try something new because of my anxiety. I keep telling myself that I can't do it because I am not a professional. I am glad that you passed and it is up for sale. Good luck with that. Hope you let us know about your success with it. I will probably stick to writing at niume for now.

morgoodie

Postby peachpurple » 01 Jan 2017, 03:33

I use my cellphone built in camera to take photos of my recipes and upload them online.

I do earn money thru writing blogs instead

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 206

Postby TeacherAngel » 01 Jan 2017, 04:20

What is your favorite perfume?

TeacherAngel

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 10 Jan 2017, 16:28

morgoodie wrote:I haven't wrote an article to sell. I don't think I am good enough to do that and I have no idea what I would write about. It takes me a while to try something new because of my anxiety. I keep telling myself that I can't do it because I am not a professional. I am glad that you passed and it is up for sale. Good luck with that. Hope you let us know about your success with it. I will probably stick to writing at niume for now.

I feel the same way you do. I prefer writing personal pieces so it makes it hard to try and ready tidy up something polished enough to try and sell... I am just happy they accepted the article. I have not wrote another one to try and sell yet, and my first one is still for sale. I hope it sells someday but my hopes are not high. I still have not signed up to Niume but I should, everyone seems to be over there so I assume it is decent. Do you like Niume? And have you been paid yet?

peachpurple wrote:I use my cellphone built in camera to take photos of my recipes and upload them online.

I do earn money thru writing blogs instead

Nice. I use my cellphone camera often as well to sometimes make video or upload pictures. I am glad to hear you earn money writing blogs. I have Adsense on my blog but it is a very slow earner due to my lack of promotion I suppose and not enough updated content.

TeacherAngel wrote:What is your favorite perfume?

I don't really care for perfume to be honest. I do like shower gels and body wash though. Right now I am using a orange scented shower gel from The Body Shop it is quite nice.

WorkAtHomeGal

Postby morgoodie » 11 Jan 2017, 00:43

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:I feel the same way you do. I prefer writing personal pieces so it makes it hard to try and ready tidy up something polished enough to try and sell... I am just happy they accepted the article. I have not wrote another one to try and sell yet, and my first one is still for sale. I hope it sells someday but my hopes are not high. I still have not signed up to Niume but I should, everyone seems to be over there so I assume it is decent. Do you like Niume? And have you been paid yet?

I haven't been paid but I have surpassed the half way point. I have only begun to write there nearly one post a day this month. I really like it there. It is easy to write and there isn't the pressure of writing 500+ words for one article. Although, sometimes I can do that. I think you would do good there. Sharing to social media is a big part of getting the views to earn there. I am hoping to be paid next month. There have been several here that have been paid. Give it a try. I will definitely retweet your posts from there as with anything else that you post. I greatly appreciate your retweets of my articles. :D

morgoodie

Postby liveonline » 11 Jan 2017, 03:19

I met you on a video while looking for the site we're both on & we have had our
chats back & forth on a few things about this that & the other that I really
appreciate dearly thank you for being a good friend. :thumbup: you say to
ask you anything @WorkAtHomeGal my question's to you is this>
being your one like me always online, what's your FAV site to be on to make $ with?
& why, & how long have you been there & how did you get there? that's all.

-- 11 Jan 2017, 18:30 --

well I could swear I left a comment on here but I don't see it maybe not unless there's
anther page on here I'm not seeing but oh well now I have to think of the question I
wrote on here OH o.k it was what online site you have you been on that you really like
& why?

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 300

Postby TeacherAngel » 12 Jan 2017, 04:54

I see. Do you have pets?

TeacherAngel

PreviousNext

Return to AMAs & Interviews