ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: Ask Cyberfreak

Postby CyberFreak » 08 Oct 2016, 07:45

Lexi wrote:What would your ideal job be, and are you working towards it?

To be honest, I still do not know what my ideal job would be. I have had a wide variety of jobs and have a lot of hobbies especially around computers and the Internet but there isn't really anything that I am really good enough to do as a full time job without getting qualifications of having to do a lot more learning about. In my mind I am still young so am not rushing myself too much to find something. I am of the belief that at some point when the time is right, I will find out what I really want to do.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 56,259

Postby Sam » 10 Oct 2016, 05:18

CyberFreak wrote: there isn't really anything that I am really good enough to do as a full time job without getting qualifications

Based on this, are you considering getting a new qualification? If so, any inkling as to what field?

Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 1,269

Postby Fergal » 11 Oct 2016, 07:15

CyberFreak wrote:especially around computers and the Internet but there isn't really anything that I am really good enough to do as a full time job without getting qualifications

Have you considered freelance work in the IT area, perhaps security testing, software testing, customer support, etc?

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,687

Postby Lexi » 11 Oct 2016, 11:36

Would you like to work in Silicon Valley with a start up?

Lexi

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 495

Postby Sobi » 11 Oct 2016, 12:08

> : you made your avatar image yourself ? or just took somewhere on google

Sobi

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby CyberFreak » 18 Oct 2016, 17:04

Sam wrote:
CyberFreak wrote: there isn't really anything that I am really good enough to do as a full time job without getting qualifications

Based on this, are you considering getting a new qualification? If so, any inkling as to what field?
I am considering it but no entirely sure what in... probably would be something IT related.
Fergal wrote:
CyberFreak wrote:especially around computers and the Internet but there isn't really anything that I am really good enough to do as a full time job without getting qualifications

Have you considered freelance work in the IT area, perhaps security testing, software testing, customer support, etc?
I must admit I haven't really put much thought into it. It could be a good option for the future though.

Lexi wrote:Would you like to work in Silicon Valley with a start up?
It would be really nice to do something like that and hopefully see it become successful on it's own rather than being gobbled up by a bigger company like FaceBook or Google. I doubt that will ever be a reality for me though but I can dream :lol: You are stuck with me at ForumCoin for a while :lol:

Sobi wrote:> : you made your avatar image yourself ? or just took somewhere on google
I got it from Google somewhere. I used to have a rotator script that used to rotate between 50+ avatars so every pageload used to show a different avatar. I then really like this one which was one of the 50+ images as it is quite like me... weird but usually happy but also a bit freaky :lol:

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby Fergal » 19 Oct 2016, 17:34

CyberFreak wrote:I am considering it but no entirely sure what in... probably would be something IT related.

Have you considered online options, such as doing a course on Udemy, edX or Udacity to get you started?

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby shamzblueworld » 25 Oct 2016, 04:39

I have a question too, hope its not personal. But from where have you earned all those bitcoins you offer?

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 286

Postby CyberFreak » 29 Oct 2016, 02:43

shamzblueworld wrote:I have a question too, hope its not personal. But from where have you earned all those bitcoins you offer?
A variety of sources really. Some i have brought, some I earned from ad networks that i use on my ether faucets and most come from Clixsense.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby shamzblueworld » 29 Oct 2016, 03:30

CyberFreak wrote:
shamzblueworld wrote:I have a question too, hope its not personal. But from where have you earned all those bitcoins you offer?
A variety of sources really. Some i have brought, some I earned from ad networks that i use on my ether faucets and most come from Clixsense.

Clixsense payout via BTC too? I did not know that.
Another question, how it the FC faucet coming up? Any launch date in mind?

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 286

Postby CyberFreak » 29 Oct 2016, 15:59

They do via Snapcard. Fees are a bit high but I still prefer it over PayPal.

shamzblueworld wrote:Another question, how it the FC faucet coming up? Any launch date in mind?
The technical side is pretty much done... I just need to work on making it look nice and testing it. I made it more complicated as I built a faucet API that other sites could ultimately use for their own FC faucets which delayed things. That needs testing more aswell but really my faucet is intended to be a live test. I am more focusing on FC itself though at the moment. It will probably be after Christmas the faucet launches.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby TeacherAngel » 29 Dec 2016, 12:35

What was the best part of your 2016?

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 938

Postby CyberFreak » 09 Jan 2017, 17:34

The end :lol:

In all seriousness, I don't really know. Nothing really eventful happened either good or bad to me. I honestly can't think of the best part. 2017 should be better as my brother is getting married in the Summer so that will be the highlight of 2017 I hope :D

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby TeacherAngel » 12 Jan 2017, 05:09

I wish you all the best this year, then. :)

What do you like most about your best friend?

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 938

Postby Fergal » 14 Jan 2017, 17:52

If you wanted to hang a picture in your house, would you do it yourself or ask someone else to do it for you?

Fergal
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to AMAs & Interviews