ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: Ask Fergal?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 26 Nov 2017, 23:03

This was fun reading these Q&As. I have some questions.

~ Do you like reading on a Kindle or do your prefer good old-fashioned hard copy or paperback books? (I'm old fashioned.)

~ What is your favorite book genre? (I like historical romance.)

~ Have you ever been to America?
Specifically Miami, Florida (where I was born) OR Austin, Texas (where I live now)?
Not as specific: California (West coast) or New York (East coast)?

~ Do you like James Brown? ( I already know you like Bob Marley. :lol: )

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 288

Postby Little Mage » 26 Nov 2017, 23:35

I have one other questions! How can I get my forum signature activated? :D <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Postby sprite1950 » 10 Jan 2018, 09:23

Have you ever regretted starting up your own forum? Have there been times you wanted to close it?

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 0

Postby bestwriter » 10 Jan 2018, 10:17

Hi Mr cool. How do you manage to remain cool, so impartial, so fair, so laid up - I like ti :?: :?: :?:

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 667

Postby TeacherAngel » 14 Jan 2018, 12:20

Hi Fergal! You must have missed my last question so I'll post it again. What's the last song that you listened to?

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 960

Postby talkerbee » 21 Jan 2018, 13:14

Hi Mr. Fergal! :wave: As a busy man, do you still have a good sleep and fine meal everyday? Do you still manage and have time in outdoor activities and real social world activities such as malling and going to entertainment places, visiting friends and relatives, outing, and other fun activities outside the house?

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 244

Postby Fergal » 22 Jan 2018, 19:05

Thanks everyone for your questions and sorry it has taken me a while to reply to some of them.

cmoneyspinner wrote:~ Do you like reading on a Kindle or do your prefer good old-fashioned hard copy or paperback books? (I'm old fashioned.)

~ What is your favorite book genre? (I like historical romance.)

~ Have you ever been to America?
Specifically Miami, Florida (where I was born) OR Austin, Texas (where I live now)?
Not as specific: California (West coast) or New York (East coast)?

~ Do you like James Brown? ( I already know you like Bob Marley. :lol: )

I do have a Kindle and do use it to read some books. However, my preference is for paper books. I look to be able to hold a book in my hand and underline interesting parts with a pen while reading.

Not really sure of my favorite book genre, I do like some classic books - "The Old Man and the Sea" is my favorite book of all time. Books on technology, biography and self improvement are also very interesting to me.

I've been to New York, New Jersey and Boston. New York was fascinating and if it wasn't for family here in Ireland, I'd most probably have moved over there to work when the recession hit Ireland about ten years ago. Have also traveled through Chicago and stayed in Traverse City. Really enjoyed the short time I had in the States and would welcome the opportunity to visit again. Would like to visit San Francisco and Texas - love the whole cowboy idea :)

Sorry, but can't say I have a strong opinion on James Brown.

sprite1950 wrote:Have you ever regretted starting up your own forum? Have there been times you wanted to close it?

I do love owning a forum and my only regret is that recently I haven't been able to spend as much time on it as I'd like. One thing I do regret is not buying some Bitcoin at the time I set up ForumCoin, I'd be much richer now if I'd done that :)

bestwriter wrote:Hi Mr cool. How do you manage to remain cool, so impartial, so fair, so laid up - I like ti :?: :?: :?:

Thanks very much bestwriter, I've owned forums for a long time and I do love the fact that forums are a great way to meet a very large diversity of people that I don't often meet in the real world. It regularly amazes me how smart the posts often are and how helpful members can be. I'm probably impartial because I don't take what is said on the forums personally, it's either against the rules or it isn't. If a member acts in a way that's against the rules I try to deal with it in a way that is best for the community (obviously I'm human and don't always get it right).

TeacherAngel wrote:What's the last song that you listened to?

Not sure I can remember, sorry. I have been listening to the Irish singer Mary Coughlan recently. Haven't been able to find my favorites on YouTube, but here she is singing Hallelujah

talkerbee wrote: As a busy man, do you still have a good sleep and fine meal everyday? Do you still manage and have time in outdoor activities and real social world activities such as malling and going to entertainment places, visiting friends and relatives, outing, and other fun activities outside the house?

Life has been unusually busy over the last couple of months, mostly family stuff that is all good. Yes, I do prioritize eating and sleeping well. As someone who had difficulty sleeping in the past, I am protective about my sleep and try to keep regular sleep hours. I go for regular walks outside for exercise and fresh air, my walks now are shorter than they were say three months ago, but I do go outside and walk for 15 - 30 mins about five days per week and am increasing it a little every week. I am most fortunate to have great family and friends that I see and meet regularly so all is good on that front. Overall I do believe my life is reasonably balanced, although secretly I do sometimes wish it was a little more extreme.

Thanks again everyone and further questions would be most welcome.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,654

Postby bestwriter » 23 Jan 2018, 00:13

All those were great questions and I loved reading your answers - more or less sums up your life. :)

bestwriter

Postby talkerbee » 23 Jan 2018, 06:03

Fergal wrote: Thanks again everyone and further questions would be most welcome.

Are your favorite color blue, red, and white?

talkerbee

Postby Fergal » 23 Jan 2018, 07:27

bestwriter wrote:more or less sums up your life

I'm not too sure about that :)

talkerbee wrote:Are your favorite color blue, red, and white?

Red has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby talkerbee » 23 Jan 2018, 11:16

Do you visit another forum sites and promote FC there?

talkerbee

Postby bestwriter » 24 Jan 2018, 00:59

Fergal wrote:
bestwriter wrote:more or less sums up your life

I'm not too sure about that :)

talkerbee wrote:Are your favorite color blue, red, and white?

Red has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember.

Eh!!! Are you hiding something? :lol:

bestwriter

Postby Fergal » 24 Jan 2018, 18:08

talkerbee wrote:Do you visit another forum sites and promote FC there?

I have occasionally promoted ForumCoin on ForumPromotion, but other than that not at all in recent times. It really is something we should probably do more of.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby talkerbee » 14 Feb 2018, 06:45

Hey, man! Happy Valentines Day? What's up? Do you celebrate Valentines Day today?

talkerbee

Postby Fergal » 14 Feb 2018, 19:20

talkerbee wrote:Hey, man! Happy Valentines Day? What's up? Do you celebrate Valentines Day today?

Hi talkerbee, thanks for your question and Happy Valentines to you too :)

Yes we are celebrating Valentines day here in Ireland. Hope everything is good with you.

Fergal
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to AMAs & Interviews