ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: Ask Fergal?

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Apr 2018, 21:29

Most forums ban members if they became inactive for a year. Why did you decided to keep me after I disappeared for like 3 years. Thank you for keeping me.
  • 1

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 10,365
Reputation: 956
ForumCoin: 94

Re: Ask Fergal?

Postby grecy0905 » 08 Apr 2018, 15:27

Maybe the site is not the same as other site. You only get ban in here if you do not follow rules. First, you will be reprimanded but if you keep doing it and everyone gives you a negative reputation. then you will get ban. Inactivity is not a problem in here. I think it is not part of the rules.
  • 1

User avatar
grecy0905
 
Posts: 9,287
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 11
Reputation: 1135
ForumCoin: 511

Re: Ask Fergal?

Postby BitCastDaily » 09 Apr 2018, 00:07

Hi Fergal where did my post "How many fake FB accounts do you have?" gone?
  • 1

User avatar
BitCastDaily
 
Posts: 168
Location: Worldwide
Reputation: 27
ForumCoin: 215

Re: Ask Fergal?

Postby Fergal » 09 Apr 2018, 19:30

fergus1234 wrote:Most forums ban members if they became inactive for a year. Why did you decided to keep me after I disappeared for like 3 years. Thank you for keeping me.

You're welcome and thanks for your question. Welcome back to ForumCoin.

Honestly I don't see a reason to ban members just because they are inactive for a certain period of time. Once the member has not broken our rules it is always great to see them come back to the community. People are not active on certain sites for their own various reasons, if they come back it's a bonus :)

BitCastDaily wrote:Hi Fergal where did my post "How many fake FB accounts do you have?" gone?

BitCastDaily, it's best to ask questions like that in our ForumCoin Related Discussions section. I'm not sure why your topic was removed, but I will look into it and get back to you.
  • 1

User avatar
Fergal
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7,606
Location: Ireland
Reputation: 1555
ForumCoin: 12,699

Re: Ask Fergal?

Postby BitCastDaily » 10 Apr 2018, 02:53

Fergal wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Most forums ban members if they became inactive for a year. Why did you decided to keep me after I disappeared for like 3 years. Thank you for keeping me.

You're welcome and thanks for your question. Welcome back to ForumCoin.

Honestly I don't see a reason to ban members just because they are inactive for a certain period of time. Once the member has not broken our rules it is always great to see them come back to the community. People are not active on certain sites for their own various reasons, if they come back it's a bonus :)

BitCastDaily wrote:Hi Fergal where did my post "How many fake FB accounts do you have?" gone?

BitCastDaily, it's best to ask questions like that in our ForumCoin Related Discussions section. I'm not sure why your topic was removed, but I will look into it and get back to you.



Thanks Fergal
  • 1

User avatar
BitCastDaily
 
Posts: 168
Location: Worldwide
Reputation: 27
ForumCoin: 215

Re: Ask Fergal?

Postby ptrikha21 » 17 Nov 2018, 18:36

Fergal wrote:Intro / About
Founder and owner of ForumCoin
Live in Ireland
Software QA Consultant by day :)


Ask me some questions :)

Sorry, but I probably won't answer personal questions relating to family.


Did you do any formal course in Social Media marketing or Digital Marketing?

-- 18 Nov 2018, 00:33 --

And I shared this post on Twitter as well. Let us see if it helps.

-- 18 Nov 2018, 00:42 --

I like the fact that you read each post so carefully, and take pains to answer everyone. Hats off to you! Cheers!

-- 18 Nov 2018, 23:52 --

Fergal wrote:Thanks for your question TeacherAngel. I really enjoy and am proud to be an Admin here at ForumCoin, however, I'm not sure what I would say is the "best part". I enjoy the fact that our community helps people earn money independently by offering products and services in exchange for ForumCoin and that the community has been growing so strongly and consistently.


Well, responsibilities as an Admin are great but you also enjoy how people contribute here. Greatly said!
  • 0

User avatar
ptrikha21
 
Posts: 814
Location: India
Reputation: 252
ForumCoin: 68

Previous

Return to AMAs & Interviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'