ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Should Forumcoin Allow referral links In BMW section?

Postby Sureshvyas007 » 06 Oct 2015, 16:13

What do you think guys? Should forumcoin allow referral links or stick with the restrictions?

here's what I think

I think that forumcoin should allow post that contain both referral link and a clickable non referral link as well.
And I think Only because of this rule, this section is full of junk threads and most of them make no sense.

People do not visit this site to share knowledge, get methods like they do on tbn, bhw etc. They Just come here to post anything or reply anything and gain 2 points so that they can make money.

No offense, but this site is not valuable for anyone, it's just a source of income. There is not even a single method in This section. When someone visits this site, he is just thinking of those 34 points that hewill earn today. He isn't thinking that he'll get something valuable as he knows everyone is here for money.

I can also be wrong. Please share your thoughts about this.

Sureshvyas007
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 78

Re: Should Forumcoin Allow referral links In BMW section?

Postby Fergal » 06 Oct 2015, 17:07

Thanks for your comments and feedback Sureshvyas007. In what way, do you think allowing referral links in the BMW section, would improve the quality of posts there?

There was a time when we did allow referral links in that section, which resulted in it being full mostly of advertising topics.

We do allow referral links in our Other Member Ads & Promotion section.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 14,074

Postby CyberFreak » 06 Oct 2015, 17:18

Allowing referral links will not encourage any better quality topics in that section. All it will do is encourage more topics promoting referral links with in many cases biased feedback on the site in order to encourage users to sign up hopefully through their referral link. Without referral links allowed, you can trust that the information given about sites is more trustworthy as the other users are not trying to tempt others to sign up for financial gain.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 67,678

Postby Detox842 » 06 Oct 2015, 19:48

I feel that adding referrral links in the BMW section would cause an influx of people just randomly advertising referral links here and there and basically instead of a BMW section, we would have a spam section.

The smartest thing you can probably do is to direct people to your referral link in your advertising section that youve paid for in this forum.. it would reduce the number of spam and useless email.

As per the post of people just posting here for more the $$$ than anything else, i agree it's the main point that everyone gets to when they are here but not all members are like that..

Id prefer some good conversations than a useless spamming of a topic where half the forum gives their 2 cent but not really answer to the question.
I think this is probably the biggest issue that we have here is that people spam to get their 17 messages a day.
Ive strayed away from that and only answer when needed..

Quick Edit:
I also feel that we should give more points to gaining reputation than for posting.. it will encourage positive and substance posting

Detox842

ForumCoin: 153

Postby Sureshvyas007 » 07 Oct 2015, 01:02

fergal wrote:Thanks for your comments and feedback Sureshvyas007. In what way, do you think allowing referral links in the BMW section, would improve the quality of posts?

There was a time when we alllow referral links in that section, which resulted in it being full mostly of advertising topics.

We do allow referral links in our Other Member Ads & Promotion section.

People aren't sharing any methods here. There are just conversations in that section.
For example, if I get a good legit earning site, then I'll post it in all other forums but not here beacuse I know that I have no benefit by doing so.

but that Doesn't apply on me. I'll be still sharing methods and tips in that section.

And allowing referral links with a clickable non referral link will encourage people to post more and more site reviews. Instead you can implement a rule that anyone posting about any site should have a latest payment proof in order to ppublish their review.

This will encourage more visitors (not members) to visit this forum as it'll provide money making opportunities.

And for that spam thing, I've already told that the post should contain a non clickable referral link.
And you may create another junk threads section and move the post you think is useless in that section and deduct points for that.

Sureshvyas007
Banned

Postby Masterminor » 07 Oct 2015, 01:13

Sureshvyas007 wrote:What do you think guys? Should forumcoin allow referral links or stick with the restrictions?

here's what I think

I think that forumcoin should allow post that contain both referral link and a clickable non referral link as well.
And I think Only because of this rule, this section is full of junk threads and most of them make no sense.

People do not visit this site to share knowledge, get methods like they do on tbn, bhw etc. They Just come here to post anything or reply anything and gain 2 points so that they can make money.

No offense, but this site is not valuable for anyone, it's just a source of income. There is not even a single method in This section. When someone visits this site, he is just thinking of those 34 points that hewill earn today. He isn't thinking that he'll get something valuable as he knows everyone is here for money.

I can also be wrong. Please share your thoughts about this.

That is a huge generalization. It may be true for some but not "everyone" I came here to learn for example. I wanted to make my own website and buying a url. Which I did successfully. Allowing ref links at all in the BMW section would do as Cyber said. I would rather be charged FC to put a link than make money off spamming the BMW forum, because if I can, others can, and others WILL. I tend to spend more time now reading posts than actually posting.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to read post after post of www dot signupundermyref dot com

Masterminor

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 9

Postby Sureshvyas007 » 07 Oct 2015, 01:43

Masterminor wrote:That is a huge generalization. It may be true for some but not "everyone" I came here to learn for example. I wanted to make my own website and buying a url. Which I did successfully. Allowing ref links at all in the BMW section would do as Cyber said. I would rather be charged FC to put a link than make money off spamming the BMW forum, because if I can, others can, and others WILL. I tend to spend more time now reading posts than actually posting.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to read post after post of www dot signupundermyref dot com

It's not about FCs. It's about that there are more members than visitors here (and that's a good thing actually). But everyone is just after those 34 points that they can earn daily.

For that spam thing, a new section named junk threads should be created and all posts that are useless should be moved there and coins should be charged for that. Posts that contain "signup under me and pm me" should be strictly deleted and the author should be charged more coins.

Similarly, a post which contains noob friendly or advanced money making guide or method without any self promotion should be rewarded with bonus points.

This will ensure members that they can be charged if they post spammy things and it'll simply prevent people from spamming.

Sureshvyas007
Banned

Postby Masterminor » 07 Oct 2015, 02:26

Why not just delete the junk threads and charge coins? And why should members be rewarded extra fordoing things they should already be doing to be contributing members of the community?

Masterminor

ForumCoin: 9

Postby Sureshvyas007 » 07 Oct 2015, 08:20

Masterminor wrote:Why not just delete the junk threads and charge coins? And why should members be rewarded extra fordoing things they should already be doing to be contributing members of the community?

One should be rewarded extra coins for his quality post so that others also try to post more more and more quality posts without self promotion. This will not only encourage valuable posts but also decrease spam.

And the junk thread section should be created so that the guy whose thread is deleted and who's been charged coins can get to know where his thread is. Else they will just keep wondering and message the admin about coin deduction.

Sureshvyas007
Banned

Postby tomford » 07 Oct 2015, 09:08

who said that this forum was just one kind of thing. I see business' threads and website threads and computer threads all three sections helpful in there own way with tips on websites to earn other than forum coin, help with your own person website and computer help. just the other day I read a user that got help connecting to his wifi with his tablet from another members post telling him a way he could do it.

I also enjoy the non business threads with games and jokes and general questions that make this forum a place for everybody. of course we are here to earn and you are too I suspect by wanting to post referral links. let forum coin evolve and develop on its own.

tomford

ForumCoin: 18

Postby mcheinrix » 07 Oct 2015, 13:41

I do agree with fergal to some extent. There is a special section here for posting referral links, but it seems as if those threats attract very few visits from members hence low exosure to the ForumCoin community (I personally rarely visit that section). What if the members were charged a certain amount of FCs to post referral links in BMW section? The reason is, there will be more exposure in BMW and the site will at the same time gain.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 269

Postby Sureshvyas007 » 07 Oct 2015, 14:34

tomford wrote:who said that this forum was just one kind of thing. I see business' threads and website threads and computer threads all three sections helpful in there own way with tips on websites to earn other than forum coin, help with your own person website and computer help. just the other day I read a user that got help connecting to his wifi with his tablet from another members post telling him a way he could do it.

I also enjoy the non business threads with games and jokes and general questions that make this forum a place for everybody. of course we are here to earn and you are too I suspect by wanting to post referral links. let forum coin evolve and develop on its own.

I'm earning $10-20 daily easily so I don't need to do post referral links anywhere. I can earn on my own.

And I'm sharing methods here without any self promotion but others won't do this so I'm suggesting this so that others also post things like this:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=8490
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=8495

Do you see any posts like this in the bmw section?
NO. because anyone won't share his method Just for 2 cents and without any referrals.

Sureshvyas007
Banned

Postby thisnthat » 07 Oct 2015, 14:50

Well, I kind of see your point, that many people won't share their methods for a few cents without the option for referrals, but at the same time, I agree that the BMW forum would just get spammed.

Can't you buy a sig and put referral links in your sig? That would cover every forum then.

I tend to ask a lot of questions on here (sometimes, even when I know the answer already). The hope is to start conversations. It's also to learn even more as well as to add info and opinions so others that may be too shy to ask can learn.

I think the main reason people don't share good, paid sites, is because too many abusers swarm the sites and ruin them.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 383

Postby laksh » 07 Oct 2015, 14:51

NOT AT ALL..!!!
I think this is the best arrangement any paid-to-post site has made regarding referral links. If you allow free referral links anywhere in the site, it will become a spammers hub!
You want to advertise? Pay for it.. Perfect!

laksh

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 250

Postby swalia » 07 Oct 2015, 19:23

I appreciate that referral links are not allowed here. People will spam the forum if referral links are allowed. And I don't think the forum discussions are useless. I have got so much information about other sites from this forum.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

ForumCoin: 469

Next

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions