ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: How long have you been with ForumCoin?

Postby ennah_angel » 11 Sep 2015, 07:33

Just recently. Heard it from a friend

ennah_angel

ForumCoin: 78

Postby adssolsn » 11 Sep 2015, 07:37

i think this is my second month here, but i love it; the community is really supportive and the pay is okay.

adssolsn

Referrals: 19
ForumCoin: 347

Postby sprite1950 » 11 Sep 2015, 08:26

grecy0905 wrote:I joined July 15 of this year after less than 2 hours that my good friend told me about this site. I did not had any doubts because when I saw the site, I like the color, I like that it has no advertisement and I had a warm welcome.

It's interesting that you say you like the colour because that is really important to me when I first join a site. I found this colour really restful on my eyes and it's bright enough to give it a cheery feel :)

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 383

Postby kyuminette » 11 Sep 2015, 09:47

I'm here for more than a month and I'm loving the site so much because its very friendly to use and the payment is also on time .

kyuminette

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 199

how long you stay here on forumcoin

Postby aizaa » 24 Oct 2015, 16:45

i am busy man still i need money and i often search for earning site.do you too searching for good sites and let me know how long you stay here on forum coin

aizaa
Banned

ForumCoin: -15

Re: how long you stay here on forumcoin

Postby long123 » 24 Oct 2015, 17:36

At this point of time I really cannot recall when was the exact time I joined ForumCoin but I think in 2-3 months back.

long123

ForumCoin: 27

Postby fati55 » 24 Oct 2015, 18:08

i have no excited time but now forum coin earning is low i hope it increases like.first they pay and than i work very well here

fati55

ForumCoin: 451

Postby ksridharprasad » 24 Oct 2015, 18:21

Hi Friends,

I am in this Forumcoin since long time means more than one year I think I have joined this site in the month of October 2014 since then I am active member of this site when I have joined this site, there is not limit for postings and paying higher rate per postings and then reduced to 25 postings and decreased the points and even decreased the postings to 17 and decreased the points and now limited 10 postings and the points are remaining same

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 292

Postby Felix777 » 24 Oct 2015, 18:55

I think you should stay active in ForumCoin as long as possible cos it creates great contacts and has the possibility to create loads of new leads that could turn into referrals.

Forums like this are worth much more than just the money you can earn here. Referrals are very valuable and this is a great place to find more of them :)

Use this One-Stop-Ready-Made system to create your own residual income. Contact me

http://clickonfelix.com
Felix777

ForumCoin: 7

Postby darkthorn » 24 Oct 2015, 22:02

I joined ForumCoin last July and I spend more or less an hour by day here. I try to read as many posts as I can and try to learn about other users experience with some programs, this forum is a great place to learn. I am not here just for the money I can earn but also because I really enjoy it and like Felix777 said this is a great place to make new contacts to build downlines :-).

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 202

Postby mcheinrix » 24 Oct 2015, 22:03

I joined forumcoin when the post limit was 17 posts per day and the points awarded per post were 3 for BMW posts. I was sort of disappointed when the points per post were reduced to 2 but I am still hanging aroung long enough to see what other members have to share. i have learnt a lot too besides the money earned.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 287

Postby oldbuddy » 25 Oct 2015, 00:01

To be honest, I am enjoying this forum so much I can't remember when I joined or how long I spend each day. I keep my eye on the goal (helping all I can) and the time flies by, then come back the next day and do it again.

I know you probably already use Forum Coin
But did you know you can earn 25 Forum Coin
for every active member you find by using this banner?
CLICK THE BANNER TO SEE MY SIMPLIFIED PAGE
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 966

Postby iyanpol12 » 25 Oct 2015, 00:48

I am always hunting for earning sites. Glad that I found this site where I have learned some of the sites I am working on now. To answer your question, I ahve been in this site for more than a month and turning 2 months.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 221

Postby Jinglebells » 25 Oct 2015, 01:59

I don't remember when I joined, but I like it here, and will be around, I find it best not to run to site to site, you need to spend quality time on them to pay off.

Not enough time in a day to try to do many sites, or you won't accomplish a lot, find what works for you and stick with it.

Jinglebells

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 68

Postby ivyparkgirl » 25 Oct 2015, 03:26

I joined forum coin in October 2015 and since you used to be able to earn forum coins for 17 posts now reduced to 10 posts, I am at the website less than an hour on a daily basis.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

PreviousNext

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions