*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC

Postby A K Rao » 13 May 2019, 04:33

That is very well explained post about why we need new members on this site! I would like to get the new members to support the site! Unfortunately I am just working on only one more site and I find most of my friends from there are already on this site! It is very hard for me to convince the people to join under me on any site as they may feel that I am greedy to ask them to do so! Despite all these I will try to get some members if possible! Wish you all the best!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Banner Ad

Postby MysticMoons » 13 May 2019, 04:47

I will try to get some people to join. I myself had been busy with some projects. But I always enjoying posting and reading on this site. It's one of the best forums online.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby JASPREET » 15 May 2019, 04:19

Is there a way to know if who is leading the contest. I might give it a try :lol:

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby suny » 15 May 2019, 05:04

JASPREET wrote:Is there a way to know if who is leading the contest. I might give it a try :lol:

One of the moderators of this site OldBuddy. If you check the Forum Coin exchange section you can find that invitation thread.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby JASPREET » 15 May 2019, 05:07

suny wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Is there a way to know if who is leading the contest. I might give it a try :lol:

One of the moderators of this site OldBuddy. If you check the Forum Coin exchange section you can find that invitation thread.

Unable to find any such thread

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 97

Postby OldGuy » 15 May 2019, 13:44

suny wrote:One of the moderators of this site OldBuddy. If you check the Forum Coin exchange section you can find that invitation thread.

Oldbuddy, Oldfriend, and Oldguy
Postby oldfriend » 17 Nov 2018, 09:58

Time for some clarification.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23428&hilit=Oldbuddy%2C+Oldfriend+OldGuy

I'm the newest of the three who became one of the moderators in October 2018.

There is still a good chance for anyone to win the top prize. As of today, halfway through the contest, there are only a few with a single referral and a couple with 2 referrals. Of all of them, only three of the new recruits have bothered to post content.

Useless content in the games category does not serve the site. If you invite new members, please encourage them to contribute valued content that actually adds value to the topics where they post.

By the way, "THIS TOPIC" is the very one you were looking for.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,657

Postby suny » 16 May 2019, 05:11

@OldGuy look at the number of referrals I brought to this site but the problem is not everyone continues beyond a couple of posts. Out of my total number of referrals maybe 10 went beyond 30 and 5 did more than 100. Some of referrals redeemed and few of them didn't even bother to redeem. I can see one lady who has over 900 FC hasn't logged in for a long time despite the fact she is online every day.

suny

Postby OldGuy » 16 May 2019, 06:21

suny wrote:@OldGuy look at the number of referrals I brought to this site but the problem is not everyone continues beyond a couple of posts. Out of my total number of referrals maybe 10 went beyond 30 and 5 did more than 100. Some of referrals redeemed and few of them didn't even bother to redeem. I can see one lady who has over 900 FC hasn't logged in for a long time despite the fact she is online every day.

Not sure if you paid attention to the original post, but a huge amount of detail was posted right there to explain the issue of members who join but never get involved. Although I don't see a list of referral names, I do see the counts for each member. The comparison of non active members who join but do not become active is an obvious given.

The bottom line is that this is not really a game. This is a do or die contest. This contest has a significant offer to pay for that help. The volume of daily posts has continued to drop and so has the volume of members who post content. If the collective community cannot come together to bring new life to the site, it all could vanish without notice just like so many other sites.

Negative comments do not help. If you like the site, try a different approach for greater success. We need new members who will come up with new topics and fill the void of those who have moved on to other interests.

Like it here? Help make it better. Otherwise, you may soon find yourself looking for someplace else to post. ForumCoin is not exempt to the issues that plague forums across the internet.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,657

Postby A K Rao » 16 May 2019, 06:59

suny wrote:@OldGuy look at the number of referrals I brought to this site but the problem is not everyone continues beyond a couple of posts. Out of my total number of referrals maybe 10 went beyond 30 and 5 did more than 100. Some of referrals redeemed and few of them didn't even bother to redeem. I can see one lady who has over 900 FC hasn't logged in for a long time despite the fact she is online every day.

That is the big problem dear @ Suny ! We can take the horse to the water but then it is impossible to make him drink! I too have faced such problems in the past! :cry:

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby suny » 16 May 2019, 07:25

OldGuy wrote:

Not sure if you paid attention to the original post, but a huge amount of detail was posted right there to explain the issue of members who join but never get involved. Although I don't see a list of referral names, I do see the counts for each member. The comparison of non active members who join but do not become active is an obvious given.

The bottom line is that this is not really a game. This is a do or die contest. This contest has a significant offer to pay for that help. The volume of daily posts has continued to drop and so has the volume of members who post content. If the collective community cannot come together to bring new life to the site, it all could vanish without notice just like so many other sites.

Negative comments do not help. If you like the site, try a different approach for greater success. We need new members who will come up with new topics and fill the void of those who have moved on to other interests.

Like it here? Help make it better. Otherwise, you may soon find yourself looking for someplace else to post. ForumCoin is not exempt to the issues that plague forums across the internet.

I request you to delete my comment if you consider it a negative comment. I am reporting my own comment right now. As far posting elsewhere I may have to think about it. Thanks for being so nice and understanding

suny

Postby naruto100 » 16 May 2019, 14:41

Ouch.. I am not that active these days . But never stopped it completely. I guess I need to be active here again. I love this site and I will do my best. I will try to get referrals too, but I am worse in getting referrals. :oops:

Last edited by naruto100 on 16 May 2019, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.
naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby ptrikha21 » 16 May 2019, 14:43

A K Rao wrote:

That is the big problem dear @ Suny ! We can take the horse to the water but then it is impossible to make him drink! I too have faced such problems in the past! :cry:

Well, somehow I think people have too high expectations but do not mind spending hours posting selfies on social media or mindless chatting, when they also do not pay them.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 897

Postby suny » 16 May 2019, 15:25

naruto100 wrote:Ouch.. I am not that active these days . But never stopped it completely. I guess I need to be active here again. I love this site and I will do my best. I will try to get referrals too, but I am worse in getting referrals. :oops:

You are one of my best referrals on every site along with Kalyani who has 900+ FC pending but not active for a long time.

suny

Postby naruto100 » 20 May 2019, 06:01

suny wrote:
naruto100 wrote:Ouch.. I am not that active these days . But never stopped it completely. I guess I need to be active here again. I love this site and I will do my best. I will try to get referrals too, but I am worse in getting referrals. :oops:

You are one of my best referrals on every site along with Kalyani who has 900+ FC pending but not active for a long time.

You are best in referring people. I wish I can do the same. :thumbup:

And thanks , I am glad that I able to do well in this site under you. I wish I can be more active like before.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby suny » 20 May 2019, 06:12

naruto100 wrote:
suny wrote:

You are best in referring people. I wish I can do the same. :thumbup:

And thanks , I am glad that I able to do well in this site under you. I wish I can be more active like before.

Thankfully Kalyani is active again to some extent and I hope you will also be here more regularly, thanks for everything.

suny

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions