ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

There is Some confusion related to Member's Link

Postby SUPERSINGH » 31 Mar 2019, 14:17

I don't know if it's only me or several others (including the admins) feeling a bit confused about members link and some are even mixing it up with the signature's which are under our profile.

To cut the story short, I saw a member got paid through PayPal and that user didn't apply for members link, rather the user opted for only the signature and that user was paid without any stoppage. I observed that and purchased signature (100 FC for 6 months) and requested payment and today I got paid and Mr. Fergal deducted 100 FC extra from my account and told me that he will add a members link and added the link to my profile ( which could be due to my poor communication skills).

I already messaged Fergal about this, And I requested him to add a link to my member's link and deduct 100 more fc and make it for 6 months.

Also, I like to know how that user was able to get paid or they didn't notice it? Please share your views about it.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,787

Re: There is Some confusion related to Member's Link

Postby suny » 31 Mar 2019, 14:27

A member link for six months is for $2 and that's what is the reason Fergal took $2 from you. If you take that link for 1$ it will last for 2 months only.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 684

Postby SUPERSINGH » 31 Mar 2019, 14:32

suny wrote:A member link for six months is for $2 and that's what is the reason Fergal took $2 from you. If you take that link for 1$ it will last for 2 months only.

As I said above, he took 100 Fc as I was left with 123 only after I requested payment for 25 Dollars, but my main concern is the member who was able to get paid without the members link and secondly I am requesting him to deduct 100 more and add the link which I already conveyed him my Pm

SUPERSINGH

Postby suny » 31 Mar 2019, 14:51

SUPERSINGH wrote:
suny wrote:A member link for six months is for $2 and that's what is the reason Fergal took $2 from you. If you take that link for 1$ it will last for 2 months only.

As I said above, he took 100 Fc as I was left with 123 only after I requested payment for 25 Dollars, but my main concern is the member who was able to get paid without the members link and secondly I am requesting him to deduct 100 more and add the link which I already conveyed him my Pm

I think the member in question (I read your comment before in the main thread) took a link but it's in the member's area second from the bottom right now.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 684

Postby SUPERSINGH » 31 Mar 2019, 14:58

No it's not that member. I am 100 % sure that the said member didn't purchased the members link.

SUPERSINGH

Postby JASPREET » 01 Apr 2019, 10:16

Thinking am aware of the member but I could be wrong :think:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 917

Postby Fergal » 02 Apr 2019, 05:58

Hi SUPERSINGH, I have updated your member link as per your request, thanks for that.

SUPERSINGH wrote: I saw a member got paid through PayPal and that user didn't apply for members link

If that happened it was a mistake on my part, it is possible that I sent payment to a member and forgot to check that they had a member link. However, our rule is that you need a member link in order to get paid. If you by chance see me making this mistake again please do let me know and I will rectify it.

We also recently had some member links expire. Is it possible that the member you speak of, had a member link at the time they made their request and that link has now expired?

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 10,841

Postby SUPERSINGH » 02 Apr 2019, 06:26

Thanks @Fergal. I think that member never purchased any members link and I have intimated you the persons username already.

SUPERSINGH

Postby Fergal » 03 Apr 2019, 06:03

Thank you SUPERSINGH, all I can say is that it was a genuine mistake. Every time, before making a payment I check the member links to ensure the person being paid has a link there. I must have just forgotten to do that in this instance.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 10,841

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Apr 2019, 15:14

okay, no problem, Sir. :thumbup:

SUPERSINGH

Postby Heatman » 25 Apr 2019, 15:38

Good to see that your problem has been resolved without much hassle, it speaks good on how honest the forum administrator or owner runs the forum.

Good job.

Heatman

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 77

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions