ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Would you use Facebook/ Google to login to ForumCoin? (You can still use your normal login too)

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes : 4

Streamline Registration and add Social Sign-up/Login

Postby Sam » 18 Mar 2019, 09:13

Suggested here: viewtopic.php?f=12&p=593072#p593072

I think this ^ is a great idea. I noticed that upon registering, a user is greeted with a lengthy lot of rules/terms. It would be good if the sign-up process was as simple as possible while still:

- preventing spam.
- referring users to the rules/terms.

I think adding a social sign-up/in option would be fantastic. It would make it easier for casual members to log back in after a time. It would make it more likely that ForumCoin held a members working email address. It would encourage more people to sign up.

Sam

Referrals: 14
ForumCoin: 1,319

Re: Streamline Registration and add Social Sign-up/Login

Postby fergus1234 » 19 Mar 2019, 17:34

Yes this needs to happen. This will help us gain casuals who are under 30 years old. Many people don't use emails anymore. Most social media registrars also uses their real name so advertisers will see it as something to to have ads on.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 461

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Apr 2019, 00:04

I know some people prefer to register the old way but if we want more teens on this forum. We must have this option available for those who prefers it. We are not allowed to have foul language on his forum because they want teens to join but I barely seen any teens. All I see are people on their 30's above.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 461

Postby Heatman » 25 Apr 2019, 14:30

The truth is that most people don't read all the long rules. So, the more simplified it is, the more chances of people taking time to read them. This is my suggestion.

Heatman

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 77

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions