*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Initiating A Discussion Or Replying It - What Do you like Most?

Postby A K Rao » 18 Aug 2018, 08:10

We can initiate a discussion or we can reply a discussion to earn here!

In fact initiating a discussion is a bit tough thing as it requires lot of thinking and some times searching on the net to get good subject.

So I think it is easy to reply a discussion than to start one! What do you say?

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Banner Ad

Re: Initiating A Discussion Or Repying It - What Do you like Most?

Postby suny » 18 Aug 2018, 08:25

If you have anything worthwhile to ask then why not? But if it's just for the sake of asking/posting I would rather stay away from either of those. I do this site for learning new things and that I am doing even without posting any thing in certain days. I am here for 32 months and logging in every day.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Re: Initiating A Discussion Or Replying It - What Do you like Most?

Postby bestwriter » 18 Aug 2018, 10:15

I respond more than create posts. A forum is precisely meant for interaction but occasionally we must write posts as well.

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 330

Postby simplyfred » 20 Aug 2018, 06:14

I think so, too. I am at most replying only to a thread because thinking of a new one is much harder but sometimes I post one when I am not so busy.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby cinderella » 16 Sep 2018, 04:35

I like Forum Coin because it can be a source of different pieces of information which provide help especially in relation to online earning. Ideas and experiences of other members which they shared on the site can help in one way or another. I would usually share my idea if I deemed it necessary. Before I started my own discussion, I would search the site for any topics that may have been previously started.

Most often, I can find topics that are within my interest and by which other members do not have a clear understanding about. That is when I would share my own idea. One example is about Bitlanders which I supposed to start a discussion. But searching the site, I found several posts about it. So I decided to give answers to the comments within the thread.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby msmoneybags » 17 Sep 2018, 04:23

I tend to just reply as well, alot easier. I have thought up a few ideas for new threads, but after searching someone had already came up with the same idea before me :)

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby arunima » 23 Sep 2018, 11:47

I am more active with replying to a discussion then initiating one myself. Whenever, I get an idea to initiate one discussion, I check and find that it is already there. :) I do not want to duplicate it.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby Lushh » 28 Sep 2018, 19:13

At the moment I prefer to reply to a discussion. There are already oh so many open conversations waiting to be explored. I still like to initiate a conversation that has not yet been discussed and would do so if deemed necessary.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

Postby cmoneyspinner » 28 Sep 2018, 21:56

I try to initiate discussion but a lot of my threads don't generate much discussion. Did you read my discussion about Florence Nightingale? :yawn:

For m, replying to discussions is much easier. But I'm glad everybody doesn't think like me. Otherwise there would be no discussions for me to reply to. :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions