*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: Hoarding FC vs cashing out right away

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 18 Aug 2018, 01:49

fergus1234 wrote:I want to ask which is the better option? I was thinking about hoarding around FC before cashing out so I get less deduction. I heard though I will get more FC bonuses if I cash out right away. What is the better option members can use when it comes to withdrawing the FC. I am also considering to try the FC faucet so I may hoard some FC before investing them at the faucet.

I never heard about increasing your FC bonus. As for me it is okay to cash out bigger amount than thr minimum.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Banner Ad

Postby bestwriter » 18 Aug 2018, 03:15

I do this at all sites regardless of whether deductions are made by paypal. I put in my paypal email ID at myLot only after I have reached 25 plus

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 330

Postby Netherrealmer » 10 Sep 2018, 11:49

My limit now is 1000 FC but I might try cashing out on 2000 FC soon but for now I will do it for 1000 FC because I am going to the dentist. I need some additional funds for my surgery.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby leo1000 » 12 Sep 2018, 00:30

Not sure to be honest, but I think I could cash out as soon as possible for the very first cashout to see if the site is legit.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Abigael » 12 Sep 2018, 03:31

I have not tried hoarding fc. I have been withdrawing it directly so I don't know if hoarding has any advantages over withdrawing directly.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Netherrealmer » 07 Oct 2018, 13:56

I already have 2 successful 1000 FC withdraws, Now I am planning to do 2000.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby arunima » 25 Oct 2018, 05:30

Earlier I cashed out as soon as I reached 500 points for $5. This time I am planning to cash out at 1500 points to save some paypal fees. I am already at 1200 plus points . Hope to reach 1500 by end of this month. I have joined Forum faucet lately and would like to claim more often to help me reach the 1500 target a little fast.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby Netherrealmer » 26 Oct 2018, 12:19

I just tried hoarding 2000 FC and the fee is 1.18 dollars.... I got 18.82 dollars after the fee. I am planning to hoard up to 2500 next.

Last edited by Netherrealmer on 10 Nov 2018, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby anorona » 06 Nov 2018, 15:07

katkat wrote:
morgoodie wrote:I have done both and it really makes no difference to me. What are the bonuses if you cash out right away? I do the faucet as well, but you don't have to invest any FCs to do the faucet.

I never tried to do faucet. I am somewhat scared to try something here. Will you really be earning from it? Anyway i'm not thinking of cashing right away coz I am avoiding the payment in paypal. I am still experimenting here.

it gives additional points so must try it out. Right now it gives 0.04 points per claim, and you can claim every 5 mins.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Dec 2018, 10:07

I rather save the FC. I get paid from other things online. To be honest I will probably spend it all on advertiseing within the Forumcoin site.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby ptrikha21 » 15 Dec 2018, 14:40

fergus1234 wrote:I want to ask which is the better option? I was thinking about hoarding around FC before cashing out so I get less deduction. I heard though I will get more FC bonuses if I cash out right away. What is the better option members can use when it comes to withdrawing the FC. I am also considering to try the FC faucet so I may hoard some FC before investing them at the faucet.

For my first cashout, I opted as soon as I reached the threshold. However, this time I might wait for some time and then do the cashout.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby OldGuy » 15 Dec 2018, 14:52

nerdonforumcoin wrote:

I never heard about increasing your FC bonus. As for me it is okay to cash out bigger amount than the minimum.

To clarify the above comment and add my own thoughts...

Must Read > Payment and Gift Confirmations
Postby Fergal » 07 Sep 2013, 11:02

Please post here to let our members know of any payments or gifts you have received in exchange for ForumCoin.

I will donate 7 ForumCoin for every legitimate reply added.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=181&hilit=payment

That offer is effectively the "bonus" mentioned above. If you withdraw funds each time you reach 500 ForumCoins, you can simply report it and get a 7 FC bonus.

The hitch is that Paypal has a transaction fee when you cash out. However, that only comes when you withdraw funds. You don't HAVE TO cash out your paypal account just because it has funds in it.

Your best bet is to withdraw your FC funds each time you reach 500 and save them in your paypal account. You get the 7 FC bonus for reporting your withdrawal on ForumCoin for each 500 FC payment, but save them up in your Paypal account so you only pay Paypal once per withdrawal from that account. If you hold them there until you have a genuine need for the cash after withdrawing from your FC account several times you only pay the Paypal fee once for that larger withdrawal from there.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,656

Postby nakitakona » 15 Dec 2018, 15:44

There are advantages and disadvantages in hoarding the ForumCoins or any earnings therefore from the site that anyone is working with.

The reason why some members are keeping them for they have purpose in mind. One is to make it bigger so that it could be used to spending them to high-budgeted project.

The disadvantage is that the more you hoard the earnings, you will be sorry later when the site could no longer pay you immediately. Worse when the site is unexpectedly closed shop just like what had happened to defunct Bubblews which I had more than $300 to cashout.

So it would be better to cash out immediately upon reaching the required or minimum threshold to request for payment. Than to be sorry later on.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Dec 2018, 09:23

I agree with that. But I am sure I am just going to cash out to advertise on here every month.
As that will be a better investment for me. :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby fistsworn » 17 Dec 2018, 15:44

I guss it depends on your bigger goal IMO.

Do you want to buy/invest something now and can by cahing out?
^Was attempted, but caught cash from other sources, so I'll poast here mayb til I get 50$ :p

If you hoarder, I personally suggest decent sums, but depends what you want to do with it?
I am all for reinvesting.

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 53

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions