*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: Would reputation give us more earnings here?

Postby katkat » 17 Jun 2018, 02:46

nela13 wrote:Reputation points won't increase your earnings but it is a sort of reward for helping other members. There was once one offer of, I think, 7fc when we reach 50 reputation points but that is no longer available.

Thanks for the information. I am getting it now that we have to give our best reasoning and best opinion. Everytime we are responding to any topics, we have to truly understand and share our views to everyone. I believe that everyone deserves to be respected on their own opinions.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Banner Ad

Postby nicholas99 » 17 Jun 2018, 04:28

I don't think so. My referree has so many of them but the pay per post is still the same. He also noted that the more your reputations, that is the positive, the longer time you have at FC. This is just because too many negatives would have you kicked out.

nicholas99
Banned

ForumCoin: 52

Postby skysnap » 17 Jun 2018, 07:33

Reputation has nothing to do with the earning. It's mostly just to show the trust.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jun 2018, 08:23

Yeah it does help but I guess low or negative reputation would mean deduction in earnings as well

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Amans1234 » 17 Jun 2018, 10:33

Reputation points are the proof showing your contribution to make this forum valuable. I'm sure that these points can't help you to earn money but still they can encourage you to contribute more in this community and as a whole, you will get rewarded too.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby ceci » 17 Jun 2018, 12:37

The positive reputation points we earned reflects how helpful or informative our posts to the other users.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby suny » 17 Jun 2018, 14:57

Actually there was a thread last year with similar question! I suggested that members with certain number of reputation points awarded extra posting options (in addition to their 10 paid posts although I know it's difficult to post even 10 posts every day for me) or the member be rewarded with a badge after certain number of posts/reputation points.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby tusziget » 17 Jun 2018, 14:58

I know,that you can earn more here,in Forum Coin if you have writing talent and you can write good quality articles.Then you can earn more here in Forum Coin.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby fistsworn » 17 Jun 2018, 18:58

That screams abuse :D People would abuse that sytem if it where to be implemented.

Don't care about Rep, you'll get it when people think your post is HigghQuality or of a similar ideology.
Luckilly HERE rep is not a requirement to have access to the marketplace so thank admin :D

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 53

Postby augusta » 17 Jun 2018, 19:12

I asked the same question a while back and I found out we don't earn with that so no earning with that

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby grecy0905 » 18 Jun 2018, 15:38

Reputation is your credibility. It is like your patch or insignia that you are a reliable, trusted and most helpful person in site. The higher it is, means you are very trusted. Me, I am being careful with my reputation. It doesn't give me more earnings but there are people who trusted me and became my referral because of good reputation.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby augusta » 18 Jun 2018, 15:55

you did a good job of neatly explaining that @gracey I wish we are earning with the points though but it still good by me

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby skysnap » 19 Jun 2018, 07:53

Think of reputation as nothing more than trust. Because without trust, it's hard to be around with the other folks comments on specific things.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Anindita » 19 Jun 2018, 07:56

Reputation does not affect earnings but a bad reputation has the chances of being banned from this site. Well! if we can't make friends then getting a good reputation or points is difficult.

Anindita

ForumCoin: 78

Postby JASPREET » 19 Jun 2018, 08:48

it does not affect but higher reputation shows that your posts are valued by the community and it feels good

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions