*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

How would you write the elevator speech for ForumCoin?

Postby OldGuy » 04 May 2018, 00:42

When you own a business or are actively promoting a particular product or service, it is important to develop a speech that you can deliver in an instant to prospective customers.

The name “Elevator speech” is a business to business name for something you can say in the time it takes to ride from one floor to the next to someone next to you in the elevator … maybe ten seconds or less … that tells prospective customers what you do as you hand them a business card or flyer with the contact details.

It is not full details, but just enough to get them interested in doing business with you. What does this site offer? What can you say to a prospective customer in ten seconds or less to get them to come to this site?

Members who contribute to the site are earning ForumCoins as compensation for contributing content. They are part of the team who is selling this service. The customers are the ones who come to gain something from this site. What would they gain by coming here to learn something? They are the reason quality content is so important. This question is specifically aimed at what to tell the customers who come to read the content provided by the members.

What are the members as a team providing for the customers who come to read this site?

Write your “elevator speech” for ForumCoin as your response.

(Edit was to clarify what a customer is for this question. The first response was for the users, not the customers.)

Last edited by OldGuy on 04 May 2018, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.
OldGuy

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,656

Banner Ad

Re: How would you write the elevator speech for ForumCoin?

Postby bestwriter » 04 May 2018, 09:35

Forum Coin is a site where users are paid to write on any subject under the sun, within rules, which are easy to follow. The icing on the cake is that users are allowed to discuss other sites that pay

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 330

Postby OldGuy » 13 May 2018, 21:27

I was thinking about this as a way for the members to develop something we can all use to invite visitors and guests to come to this site to learn something of value.

Those who come to learn something are the end users who actually might read what we all write. They may or may not participate, but they might click a few ads during their visits to earn revenue for the site, which is ultimately where the funds should come from to pay the members, rather than Fergal's pocket change.

I think this is getting close. I can say this in about 12 seconds and then hand out a business card or post online with my referral link to complete the connection. Its just enough to tell them what is here without the need for full details.

ForumCoin is an international niche site about computer technology, Website development, making money online, cryptocurrencies, and more. Members earn in cryptocurrency that can be traded for local currency, or with other members for goods and services.

Do you have any suggested improvements? Learn it, share it, or provide something better for us all to use.

OldGuy

ForumCoin: 1,656

Postby arunima » 14 May 2018, 10:28

Join Forum coin, an international niche site about computer technology, Website development, making money online and more. Earn when you share and learn with others.

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby talkerbee » 26 May 2018, 07:07

I have my own...

ForumCoin is an online currency you get paid from posting ideas on a forum in where you can use or exchange it to Paypal Cash, Amazon Vouchers, Domain Names, cryptocurrencies, forum signatures, and many more. It's free to join!

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions