*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

An advice for the newbies at Forumcoin

Postby swalia » 27 Apr 2018, 13:08

It’s been a few years that I am on this wonderful site called Forumoin. Many new members sign up every month and I am sure many, many more will keep joining as forumcoin is one of the most reliable sites around. With the option of writing articles on forumcoin, now it has become easier and faster to earn here. Earlier one had to be an active participant in the forums in order to earn but now writing an article has made it faster to reach redemption.
Though forumcoin is easy to use but there are a few things that the members must keep in mind to keep earning. All the new members joining this site must take care that they must write in good, legible English. They should take care of the grammar and punctuation. Nobody likes to read poorly constructed sentences. This holds especially true when you are writing articles on this site.
Another thing newbies must do is to go through the rules and regulations of the site. It’s always a good thing to get acquainted with the site before starting working as it will save you a lot of confusion and give you a clear idea on how to get started. You can go through the FAQs to have a clear understanding. Also you can ask questions in the forums in case of any doubt. The helpful community here is always quick to answer.
The minimum redemption amount is 5$ which is paid within 1-2 days of submitting request for redemption. So your aim should be to reach the minimum payment amount at least once a month so that you get paid. Believe me, you will motivated to work harder once you get paid.
Everyone has their own strategies to work on this site. With time, you will devise your own strategy. But the starters can begin by writing an article daily and commenting in the forums on a daily basis. Do not rely just on the articles or just on the forums. Be active on both. Being active on the forums helps in bringing views & comments to your articles.
It’s always good to learn from others’ experiences. So you must not hesitate to reach out to the old members of this site in case you have some query or you can directly message the support if you need some answers. As I mentioned earlier that the community here is very helpful and is always eager to share information about new online earning opportunities. In fact, I came to know about many new earning sites from the forums here. The reviews and the payment proofs shared here help in making an informed decision whether the site is worth spending time on.
Most important thing is to BE ORIGINAL. Don’t plagiarize. Write useful, valuable content and share them on social media. Use free images from the net (in case you are using them in your articles) and give proper credit to the source.
All the best!

swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 692

Banner Ad

Re: An advice for the newbies at Forumcoin

Postby Danny B. » 29 Apr 2018, 19:06

Some very good tips!

Thanks a lot for sharing.. I agree that we should improve our writing skills and not just do it for FC, because writing quality articles will bring more people interested in Forum Coin, and this could also bring you good oppotunitites in the future.

Danny B.

ForumCoin: 195

Postby Kieranlewix » 03 May 2018, 18:29

This is pretty good advice. I am relatively new to ForumCoin and have not yet gotten acquainted with its inner workings. It's very nice if you to share your knowledge and experience.

Kieranlewix

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 25

Postby FormerNarwhal » 07 May 2018, 06:45

I just signed up for Forumcoin literally minutes ago. I'm currently browsing through the posts made in the forum for some tips on how to succeed on this platform. I stumbled upon your post and am delighted to hear that Forumcoin has a great community behind it :D It's really nice of you to offer some of your knowledge that you've learned throughout your stay here. I hope that the discussions of the members will be as interesting as they seem. I'm really looking forward to my stay on this platform. Cheers!

FormerNarwhal

ForumCoin: 9

Postby Luckymadon » 26 May 2018, 01:41

I am a newbie here and I found this post to be of great help. I have been getting to know the site and reading as many helpful posts as possible to get me started. Thank you again for the wonderful insights and tips you have provided. :)

Luckymadon

ForumCoin: 6

Postby beriut » 08 Jun 2018, 13:14

Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful tips. I am new here and I really found this post to be of great help not just to me but to anyone. Yes learning from the experiences of others surely is always good, it really helps in teaching and providing others a guide to follow.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby peachpurple » 08 Jun 2018, 16:14

You did a very detail post here for the newbies. Good job. However, how do you redeem $5 in a month if you earn 1 point for 1 post, whereas, we could answer 10 posts per day? The rest of the posts are 0.25 only. Excluding the article writing .

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby anamika161088 » 20 Jun 2018, 15:07

Thanks a lot for the useful post. Can you please help me how to add articles here?

anamika161088

ForumCoin: 232

Postby Anindita » 20 Jun 2018, 15:24

Thanks a lot so this valuable information. Where to post an article every day can you tell me?

Anindita

ForumCoin: 78

Postby RianK » 21 Jun 2018, 01:37

peachpurple wrote:You did a very detail post here for the newbies. Good job. However, how do you redeem $5 in a month if you earn 1 point for 1 post, whereas, we could answer 10 posts per day? The rest of the posts are 0.25 only. Excluding the article writing .

You can also try the faucet; you do have to register an account, and it can take a day or two or more to get activation, and what you can claim isn't all that much, but you can claim every 5 minutes, so you can increase your earnings like that too.

RianK

ForumCoin: 179

Postby cmoneyspinner » 21 Jun 2018, 02:19

swalia wrote:Everyone has their own strategies to work on this site. With time, you will devise your own strategy.

That statement is worth repeating. There are so many opportunities at this site. It is the first forum I've been active on and it's the easiest! Easy to learn how to navigate. Easy because the owners and moderators and members are all happy to help answer your questions. Super friendly people and such an amazing group of people from all around the world! I love it!
<3

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Abid11 » 27 Jun 2018, 09:48

Thanks for sharing this wonderful advice out of your experience. I will definitely follow.

Abid11

ForumCoin: 42

Postby Meryemm » 27 Jun 2018, 22:23

Thank you so much for taking the time to share these amazing pieces of advice with us. Your effort is appreciated.

Meryemm

ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jul 2018, 06:55

I appreciate your advice at postal, once you are guided you won't get banned nor found wanting

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Netherrealmer » 16 Jul 2018, 02:05

Before bumping super old threads, try not to bury those new threads with no replies.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions