*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

ForumCoin Awards Offer For Improving Quality Content

Postby OldGuy » 14 Mar 2018, 20:57

Positive reputation points are earned for higher quality content while negative reputation points are equally earned for low quality content. Your accumulation reflects the overall opinion of the entire ForumCoin community of your posted content.

Divide your reputation points by your own number of posts to find your current “score”. (My own term based on my own research.) If your score is below 10.2%, you are posting below average quality content. You need to work to improve the quality of your content.

The quality of your content directly affects the overall site evaluation and potential revenue. If members work hard to improve the quality of their content, the site could potentially earn enough added revenue to justify increasing the revenue passed on to all members.

I believe quality content is so important that I'm going to make an offer out of my own Forum Coin collection to challenge members with low scores to improve the quality of your own content.

A high quality post will directly answer the question with enough detail to actually provide an intelligent answer that does not merely duplicate any previous answers. The length is not necessarily a measure of quality, but the response should be original, stay on topic, and have proper grammar, capitalization, punctuation and spelling all in correct sentence and paragraph format. In addition, you should strive to include added information that will further educate future readers on the topic. Anything less is pretty much junk content.

This offer is valid until I run out of Forum Coins

Offer is valid ONLY to members with less than a 10.5% score:

Improve your “Score” by at least one full percentage point and I will award 10 FC with my personal congratulations. Offer repeats with each added full point until you are above the 10.5% average.

Artificially awarded rep points will not be counted. The improvements must be earned by visible changes in the quality of your content. The challenge is on. Improve the quality of your content and earn my added transferred awards in ForumCoin with my congratulations.

EXTENDED OFFER TO ALL MEMBERS WITH MORE THAN 100 POSTS WITH THIS 10/22/18 EDIT:
Watch your percentage score. (Divide your rep points by your posts and read results as a percentage.)
Keep reaching to improve the quality of your posts. Once your score exceeds 30%, I will be happy to award your efforts with a 50 FC transfer.

Last edited by OldGuy on 30 Apr 2018, 03:45, edited 1 time in total.
OldGuy

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,657

Banner Ad

Re: ForumCoin Donations Offer For Improving Quality Content

Postby talkerbee » 19 Mar 2018, 12:56

OldGuy wrote:Divide your reputation points by your own number of posts to find your current “score”. (My own term based on my own research.) If your score is below 10.2%, you are posting below average quality content. You need to work to improve the quality of your content.

I think there's something missing. Let just calculate yours, [rep] 108 / [posts] 319 = 0.3385579937. So, you're below to 10.2. :think: :think: :think: I guess you're referring a percentage. It must be (reputation/posts)*100 = %quality content. In your criteria, every 10 posts there must be 1 reputation point given to consider you as a valuable member.
I love the challenge. I accept on it. In this moment I have a score of 7%. Let's see if my score is increasing or decreasing. :lol: :D

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby OldGuy » 19 Mar 2018, 17:08

Thanks for taking the challenge. See PM for personal response.

OldGuy

Postby Lexi » 19 Mar 2018, 20:47

I applaud your efforts in the matter, and thank you also for your PM. I no longer post as often for a number of reasons, and sadly quality and topics are included. However, I do pop by every now and then but from my viewpoint the problem lies in that there are a percentage of people who post purely to gain coins and use it as a means of employment and they are usually very obvious.

Forums should be a place where people can post, but on topics of interest to them and not for the sake of it. When I open up the page and see a member has made 30 posts in the last 5 minutes it deters me from even looking as how can you possibly write anything half decent in that time and with thought? :roll:

Lexi

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 534

Postby mahmoudhosny » 23 Mar 2018, 17:25

Thanks for taking the challenge. See PM for personal response.

mahmoudhosny
Banned

ForumCoin: -2

Postby OldGuy » 06 Apr 2018, 08:21

Congratulations to Danny B, who has successfully improved his "quality score" to earn this donation offer 4 times. A total of 20 FC Donation has been made. :clap:

OldGuy

Postby OldGuy » 16 Apr 2018, 04:51

Congratulations to BitCastDaily who has successfully improved his "quality score" to earn a 5FC Donation with my congratulations. :clap:

OldGuy

Postby BitCastDaily » 16 Apr 2018, 09:17

Thanks OldGuy, I am really excited to see your heartwarming pm and the 5FCs you gave me. :lol:

BitCastDaily

ForumCoin: 215

Postby OldGuy » 19 Apr 2018, 08:32

Congratulations to nicky2db for successfully climbing 2 whole points. A 10 FC donation has been paid. :clap:

--- 19 Apr 2018, 05:22 ---

Congratulations to bendahara for a full percentage point improvement. A 5FC reward has been donated.
:clap:

OldGuy

Postby bendahara » 19 Apr 2018, 13:10

I will like to thank you for the coins that had been given to me.

It is good to be recognised for the posts.

I will continue to work hard to have a better quality in my posting.

bendahara

ForumCoin: 296

Postby OldGuy » 22 Apr 2018, 00:45

Congratulations to fergus1234 for successfully rising a full percentage point. A 5FC donation has been paid.
:clap:

OldGuy

Postby Netherrealmer » 22 Apr 2018, 00:57

:D Thank You for the points. It is really a good help.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby OldGuy » 23 Apr 2018, 08:32

Congratulations to talkerbee for successfully improving a full percentage point. A 5 FC donation has been paid with my congratulations. :clap:

OldGuy

Postby talkerbee » 23 Apr 2018, 11:51

Thanks Mr. OldGuy! The challenge increases my confidence on here as I feel. I hope too here it would straightly going upward.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby OldGuy » 26 Apr 2018, 18:38

Congratulations to nicky2db for rising another whole percentage point on your way to a top level contributor. A 5 FC donation has been paid with my best wishes for a successful future. :clap:

OldGuy

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions