*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Make 50 cents in forumcoin a day

Postby averygirl72 » 15 Feb 2018, 01:11

Do you think it is possible? I find it hard to earn in myLot these days. I find it hard to find topics I like. I need to post three new discussions each day and they have to be very interesting. I earn so slow there. If I become active here and forumcoin all day, do you think it is possible to make 50 cents a day here? :oops:

averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 507

Banner Ad

Re: Make 50 cents in forumcoin a day

Postby Amans1234 » 15 Feb 2018, 03:54

Yeah, It is really possible to earn even more than that but you need to give time to it or you need to post 10 posts daily and you need to post an article too.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby averygirl72 » 15 Feb 2018, 09:07

Can someone make articles here everyday? Do they approve articles easily?

averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 507

Postby chikitta » 15 Feb 2018, 09:30

Making articles here sometimes its hard but its always good to try. But i try to post here everyday whenever i can to get something.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby talkerbee » 15 Feb 2018, 12:56

averygirl72 wrote:Can someone make articles here everyday? Do they approve articles easily?
As I know, Cyberfreak has the power to approved or reject your article. You must ask first permission to join the group of writers here.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby nela13 » 15 Feb 2018, 13:28

talkerbee wrote:As I know, Cyberfreak has the power to approved or reject your article. You must ask first permission to join the group of writers here.

Really?! I didn't know that, I thought we could write an article and then wait to see if it approved or not. I also thought that to receive the reward from our articles those need to have a certain number of views and comments.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby morgoodie » 15 Feb 2018, 23:43

nela13 wrote:
talkerbee wrote:As I know, Cyberfreak has the power to approved or reject your article. You must ask first permission to join the group of writers here.

Really?! I didn't know that, I thought we could write an article and then wait to see if it approved or not. I also thought that to receive the reward from our articles those need to have a certain number of views and comments.

You have to have permission from the admins before you can write an article. If you are approved then you get 50 FC for your article with a bonus if the article gets a certain number of comments on it. So if you are an article writer then you can earn an easy 60 FC here every day.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Sunflower_Michele54 » 20 Apr 2018, 18:46

It is possible to do so if you make the time to write as many posts as it takes to reach fifty cents a day. The fifty cents a day will easily add up, that's for sure. If you're motivated and have the time to do so, give it a shot. I would do it if I were you.

Sunflower_Michele54

ForumCoin: 67

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions