*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: Your Anniversary

Postby iyanpol12 » 01 Aug 2017, 04:02

I can't remember the date I joined Forum Coin. But I think it was two years ago as well. It is where I learned about l BlogJob and other online earning sites.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 251

Banner Ad

Postby Fergal » 01 Aug 2017, 06:00

iyanpol12 wrote:I can't remember the date I joined Forum Coin

iyanpol12 your join date is "Tue Sep 01, 2015", well done on being here almost two years :) You can see your join date in your profile.

For anyone who wants to see their join date, all you need to do is click on your username and view it from there.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,996

Postby iyanpol12 » 01 Aug 2017, 06:31

Fergal wrote:
iyanpol12 wrote:I can't remember the date I joined Forum Coin

iyanpol12 your join date is "Tue Sep 01, 2015", well done on being here almost two years :) You can see your join date in your profile.

For anyone who wants to see their join date, all you need to do is click on your username and view it from there.

Oh, thank you sir! I never knew that! So I am just a month ago for my anniversary! I still remember the time when I joined here. But I can't remember who referred me here. I came across this website through Chatabout when someone messaged me. I can't remember who she is.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4

Postby Pmanie » 22 Sep 2017, 18:00

Oh my I just joined today,I have a long time to go,where was I when people were joining.

Pmanie

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 46

Postby SHOHANA » 22 Sep 2017, 21:38

Congrats on your anniversary with fc, I also have completed two years here but I was absent almost a year long for my personal issues but these days i'm back and here you can see me. :)

SHOHANA

Referrals: 7

Postby feave » 28 Oct 2017, 17:12

You all have a anniversary here.. but for me its my daysarry.. because I just registered today..

feave

ForumCoin: 14

Postby junrose123 » 24 Nov 2017, 06:29

Actually, I already forgot the date of our anniversary due to we don't celebrate it anymore. The last thing I remember was the month of October I guess.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions