*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: I was wondering about something here

Postby oldbuddy » 08 Feb 2017, 14:42

There is a much greater value to Forum Coin than the pennies earned from posting and commenting. My hope would be to continue what has been working for so long and just consider the money we earn as a sweet bonus from time to time.

oldbuddy

Referrals: 38
ForumCoin: 2,407

Postby CyberFreak » 08 Feb 2017, 14:59

liveonline wrote:After I have replied BACK to everyone's comments on this I made 127$ is that a DOLLAR
& 27 cents or what is this that i'm looking at can SOMEONE please tell me so I'll know
Every ForumCoin is equal to a cent so 127 ForumCoin equals $1.27. 500 FC equals $5 which is the min payout for PayPal.

We are not a get rich quick site which is why we are still around. Our aim is to offer more benefits in place of some financial benefits. What I mean by that is that you could probably earn more completing a survey on a survey site in the time you may spend on this site but surveys can be unreliable and usually very boring. While we may not offer as much in terms of raw earnings, we offer a community and discussions about sites that can help users find new earning opportunities or find out about news about existing sites you may use that may be closing down or undergoing changes.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby thisnthat » 08 Feb 2017, 16:50

CyberFreak wrote:We are not a get rich quick site which is why we are still around. Our aim is to offer more benefits in place of some financial benefits. What I mean by that is that you could probably earn more completing a survey on a survey site in the time you may spend on this site but surveys can be unreliable and usually very boring. While we may not offer as much in terms of raw earnings, we offer a community and discussions about sites that can help users find new earning opportunities or find out about news about existing sites you may use that may be closing down or undergoing changes.

This. There are other reasons that make this site worth your while. It's a great community of people who share, network, and try to help each other. Plus, most of them are just fun to talk to.

I'll take the five bucks too though. Five bucks is five bucks. :D

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby CyberFreak » 08 Feb 2017, 16:57

:lol: Indeed... not many people will so no to the chance to earn some money. Lets face it, most forums do not pay users to post and there are still alot of active members on them posting daily so alot of people are willing to post for nothing. Any reward for these people is just a really nice bonus.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby suny » 09 Feb 2017, 03:41

This. There are other reasons that make this site worth your while. It's a great community of people who share, network, and try to help each other. Plus, most of them are just fun to talk to.

I'll take the five bucks too though. Five bucks is five bucks. :D[/quote]

I spend more than one hour per day just to see what others are writing about different sites so earning is not the main attraction but as you said if they pay me something for my posts that is very much appreciated.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions