ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby grecy0905 » 10 Jan 2017, 13:58

This is very new to me. I have been here on this site and my payment is always prompt. If Fergal did not answer my PM immediately, he will surely does because I observed he is not online on the time that I sent my PM. There is a rule for that Article and Tutorial thread and I had once had an article that was moved to appropriate section and I learned from that, I read again the rules and then it made clear to me. It is charge to experience. FORUM COIN NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE, especially FERGAL. Yeah, you call me loyal to the site because I have my story and this site has always been kind and caring to my situation before. It hurts when there is a post like this.
  • 2

User avatar
grecy0905
 
Posts: 7,543
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 11
Reputation: 869
ForumCoin: 187

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby metsrock69 » 10 Jan 2017, 14:14

Novelangel wrote:Please don't remove the articles section. I'm brand new here but I would like the opportunity to try to write a few of those myself. I hate it when one person, or a few people, ruin a good thing for the rest of us. I'm still learning the ropes around here, which is why I haven't posted an article already. But I have read through the rules TWICE and am confident that I understand them, so I'm hoping to post something soon. When you join a forum you follow the rules or you find yourself 'punished' or kicked out, simple as that.

For anyone who is wondering if a site is a scam, you need to do your homework before you join up. Check for bad reviews of the site. Check for having to pay to join, which is often a hallmark of a scam site. Read the FAQ section if there is one, and if there isn't, move on. Read the ABOUT US section if there is one. Learn the rules, and then decide if you want to become a part of it. Don't just bounce on in and don't bother to check it out first. I read all the rules and checked this site out very thoroughly before I signed up. Anyone can do that. Life isn't always fair and doesn't always go our way, so stuff happens. We need to suck it up and get on with living our lives.
very well written. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do.

--- 10 Jan 2017, 09:16 ---

I can't believe this post went this far but I am glad the admins took care of it.
  • 1

metsrock69
 
Posts: 549
Reputation: 52
ForumCoin: 380

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby nakitakona » 10 Jan 2017, 14:18

I have been here more than a year now and some of my posts were moved to appropriate forum and my coins earned had been reduced but I never complained. Anyway, CF is right that we shouldn't reply or react to this but I couldn't bear the reasoning which this certain Currensy is talking about that FC is a scam. :(
  • 2

User avatar
nakitakona
 
Posts: 1,786
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 188
ForumCoin: 797

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby thisnthat » 10 Jan 2017, 15:37

Currensy wrote:
sprite1950 wrote:Putting on other forums that FC is a scam won't have much effect as it has built up a good reputation over the years and many people will say that it's not.
You don't know also how much power I have in forum.And you have no idea about me and I am the admin of which forum.So,You can Shut off ,Sir.Have a nice day.IF there is a problem then it will be discussed between me and fergal.And The discussion will be shown in public.No need to enter in discussion.


LOL good luck with all. that. power. :roll:

This site has built a good reputation with a large number of online workers who belong to most of the popular sites. I'm sure you'll be taken to task there as well.
  • 4

User avatar
thisnthat
 
Posts: 3,911
Reputation: 836
ForumCoin: 1,046

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby Currensy » 10 Jan 2017, 15:43

nakitakona wrote:I have been here more than a year now and some of my posts were moved to appropriate forum and my coins earned had been reduced but I never complained. Anyway, CF is right that we shouldn't reply or react to this but I couldn't bear the reasoning which this certain Currensy is talking about that FC is a scam. :(

I know that Admin have enough right to close or delete any topic.But need to show proper reason.Without any reason they are deleting topic.Even they are not deleting,Just showing no reason and cutting points such a Silent scammer. :lolno:
  • 0

Currensy
 
Posts: 57
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 0
ForumCoin: 98

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby Angie10 » 10 Jan 2017, 15:54

Wow, well done FC community for shutting this down before it spiralled out of control. Not that there was ever any chance of that happening. OMG it's just ridiculous. We certainly don't need any of the negative vibes here. If I don't like the rules on any site I'm a member of, I take myself elsewhere. Simple as that :)
  • 3

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 6,436
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 1324
ForumCoin: 889

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby thisnthat » 10 Jan 2017, 15:56

Currensy wrote:I know that Admin have enough right to close or delete any topic.But need to show proper reason.Without any reason they are deleting topic.Even they are not deleting,Just showing no reason and cutting points such a Silent scammer. :lolno:


It's spelled out quite clearly here:

Terms

We reserve the right to remove and / or close any article that does not meet our guidelines or for any other reason deemed appropriate. In the event that we remove an article any payment received for that article will be removed from your ForumCoin balance.

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13464

Nothing secret about it.
  • 4

User avatar
thisnthat
 
Posts: 3,911
Reputation: 836
ForumCoin: 1,046

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby CyberFreak » 10 Jan 2017, 16:01

Currensy wrote:
nakitakona wrote:I have been here more than a year now and some of my posts were moved to appropriate forum and my coins earned had been reduced but I never complained. Anyway, CF is right that we shouldn't reply or react to this but I couldn't bear the reasoning which this certain Currensy is talking about that FC is a scam. :(

I know that Admin have enough right to close or delete any topic.But need to show proper reason.Without any reason they are deleting topic.Even they are not deleting,Just showing no reason and cutting points such a Silent scammer. :lolno:
Lets take one of your recent articles as an example

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=15044&p=258418#p258418

That seems to be copied from here
http://www.techtunes.com.bd/tips-and-tr ... -id/470715

Point 8 in our article guidelines
Submitted articles must be original and not copies of content published elsewhere

Article not original and pretty low quality so moved and FC removed. Problem with that? Your the silent scammer. Passing off other articles as your own. Is that enough reason? Are we really scammers?
  • 4

User avatar
CyberFreak
Tech Admin
 
Posts: 2,695
Location: UK
Referrals: 13
Reputation: 1441
ForumCoin: 52,870

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby Angie10 » 10 Jan 2017, 16:05

Plus the idea that there's no reason to PM admin is just weird for me! It's all about courtesy and mutual respect. Maybe if the OP knew just what a bunch of lovely people the admin here are, he/she would've thought twice about his/her actions. Egg on face comes to mind!
  • 4

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 6,436
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 1324
ForumCoin: 889

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby agape » 10 Jan 2017, 16:30

Thanks cyberfreek for setting the record straight. If only the noisy open could know what decent admin we have here!
  • 1

agape
 
Posts: 38
Reputation: 0
ForumCoin: -2

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby Fergal » 10 Jan 2017, 17:49

Thanks to all our members for your support in this topic, it is very much appreciated.

Currensy wrote:I have written 2 unique article with pictures

Those articles were copied from another site, hence they were not unique, which is against our rules. CyberFreak kindly linked to one of the copies here's the other one:

Your article - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15024&p=258072#p258072
Copy - http://www.techtunes.com.bd/tips-and-tr ... -id/470487

In addition to your topic not being original, it also did not meet other article guidelines, including the following:

Topics Accepted
Technology
Making Money Online
Business
Personal Finance
Self Improvement
Articles on topics not included in the list above, will be moved to a more appropriate forum section.


Currensy your ForumCoin account has been banned for one day, not because you complained about your article being removed but because you were extremely rude to another member, which is against our rules. You are welcome to continue participating when the ban is removed, provided of course that you comply with our guidelines.
  • 1

User avatar
Fergal
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5,840
Location: Ireland
Reputation: 1009
ForumCoin: 16,678

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby ivyparkgirl » 10 Jan 2017, 18:15

If forumcoin were really a scam then fergal would not be responding to your scam claim on the forum plus I was paid by forum coin by paypal.
  • 1

User avatar
ivyparkgirl
 
Posts: 990
Referrals: 2
Reputation: -41
ForumCoin: 954

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby morgoodie » 10 Jan 2017, 23:33

As long as I have been here, I have never heard anyone think that this site is a scam. Far from it. It is one of the few sites that are keeping on track and have a great admin who take care of problems and help people in good time. I haven't heard of a site that addresses PM in less than 24 hours. The differences in time zones have to be thought of. If rules had been read and understood then it would have been self explanatory why articles are moved. FC has a very definitive set of rules for the articles and what they are looking for. I don't think accusing FC of being a scam on another forum will cause anything to happen to FC. Even being the owner or admin of that forum doesn't make you the almighty and if people only go by what you say about a site then they don't belong here either.
  • 1

User avatar
morgoodie
 
Posts: 2,547
Location: USA
Reputation: 324
ForumCoin: 14

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby nakitakona » 11 Jan 2017, 02:58

Yesterday, I had to suggest that Currensy should be banned and I have just seen it today. I know we feel too bad for such kind of member's attitude. We're all doing our best to support this site and now it's in the process of getting success and we are a part and parcel of it for the diligence, the time and efforts we have spent here. But for such kind of indifferent kind of a newcomer would just simple declare for himself that this site is "a scam", he ruins all our efforts and throws all those things we gained here to the waster bin of being ungrateful.

Anyway, it is fitting that he/she should be banned here. Thank you, @Fergal and @CyberFreak. :)
  • 1

User avatar
nakitakona
 
Posts: 1,786
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 188
ForumCoin: 797

Re: So, ForumCoin is now a Scam ?

Postby peachpurple » 11 Jan 2017, 03:01

I think there must be a Misunderstanding.

Hope that adm8n had answered u
  • 0

User avatar
peachpurple
 
Posts: 1,716
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 154
ForumCoin: 512

PreviousNext

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'