ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: After the 10 post, do you stop posting or continue?

Postby katkat » 14 Sep 2018, 04:42

The ten post is not impossible to do, but if you are busy with other things, then it becomes an obligation to do it. In my part, I am staying more if don't have much to do. Sometimes just reading the responses in different topics and I do enjoy it a lot.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 954

Postby A K Rao » 15 Sep 2018, 09:14

ptrikha21 wrote:20 posts a day is a big number. Let me see how my average goes here- may be it will be more on the weekends.

I am doing 30 posts per day maximum here, though sometimes I miss the target! It is bit difficult to post 30 posts per day but then I want to make it a routine as I have not qualified for article writing here!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 532

Postby Lushh » 16 Sep 2018, 03:22

I wasn't really conscious of the 10 post limit (?) until now. I usually just post whenever I come across something that interests me or if I have something to say or discuss I'll make a thread. If I log on one day and just want to read, I read. If I want to comment, I comment.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 466

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions