ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: After the 10 post, do you stop posting or continue?

Postby katkat » 14 Sep 2018, 04:42

The ten post is not impossible to do, but if you are busy with other things, then it becomes an obligation to do it. In my part, I am staying more if don't have much to do. Sometimes just reading the responses in different topics and I do enjoy it a lot.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,098

Postby A K Rao » 15 Sep 2018, 09:14

ptrikha21 wrote:20 posts a day is a big number. Let me see how my average goes here- may be it will be more on the weekends.

I am doing 30 posts per day maximum here, though sometimes I miss the target! It is bit difficult to post 30 posts per day but then I want to make it a routine as I have not qualified for article writing here!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 708

Postby Lushh » 16 Sep 2018, 03:22

I wasn't really conscious of the 10 post limit (?) until now. I usually just post whenever I come across something that interests me or if I have something to say or discuss I'll make a thread. If I log on one day and just want to read, I read. If I want to comment, I comment.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 782

Postby kanchan18 » 19 Feb 2019, 18:41

After 10 posts i generally go to forumcoin exchange to fin if there is any offer. After that i don't post.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 816

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Feb 2019, 19:32

There is no post limit. It was just that after 10 posts you didn't earn the same amount per post. They changed that recently. But I'm in the habit of doing 10 posts and then signing out to go work on my other online projects.

Usually if I want to know the rules, I check the Guidelines and Announcements section of this site. viewforum.php?f=5 OR the FAQ faq.php#post_limit

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 238

Postby mrki444 » 19 Feb 2019, 20:05

I do post. I have 20 post average. I like play games. It gives me extra coins.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 883

Postby MysticMoons » 19 Feb 2019, 21:43

I just post when I see something interesting to chat about. But yes I do over 10 most days. I just like chatting a lot. But some days If I am out or do not have time. Just make make 10 barely.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,148

Postby leo1000 » 26 Feb 2019, 00:27

It depends I really am starting to like this site a lot. I will try to post more in the future.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 238

Postby suny » 26 Feb 2019, 03:28

I generally don't post 10 everyday but if there is a genuine need of posting more than 10 I go on posting if someone needs my help.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 525

Postby sofs » 26 Feb 2019, 03:45

I used to post more than 10 in the first month of joining FC, now it is getting harder to post ten on every day. However, I do try do it most days. It depends on my workload for that day, it also depends on the discussions on the threads, sometimes i feel I don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to that thread. I don't post for the sake of posting.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,190

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions