ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

ForumCoin Faucet Is Real Cool!

Postby A K Rao » 06 Aug 2018, 07:44

I have joined Forum Coin faucet last evening and could get few payouts got added to my ForumCoins here!

This is a cool way of making some extra income. I am happy about it!

How is your experience with this faucet?

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 109

Re: ForumCoin Faucet Is Real Cool!

Postby verity » 06 Aug 2018, 07:50

im glad that you like ForumCoin Faucet its Really Cool.... but its consequence is its slow too . 0.05 = 0.60 f.c in 1 hour

verity

ForumCoin: 726

Postby A K Rao » 06 Aug 2018, 16:30

verity wrote:im glad that you like ForumCoin Faucet its Really Cool.... but its consequence is its slow too . 0.05 = 0.60 f.c in 1 hour

Agreed that we are getting very few ForumCoins there!

But the fact is that those small earnings are all free we are adding to our earnings, which we were not getting before!

In our language there is a saying which means ' The sea is also made out of collection of small drops of water!' , so I respect every drop of water and also paltry amounts too! :)

A K Rao

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 Aug 2018, 17:35

I can tell you like it. You're a very active newbie. I see you all over the site. I don't own this site but I love it when people say they're enjoying themselves here. Go ahead! Have a blast! :thumbup: <3 :D

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 125

Postby A K Rao » 06 Aug 2018, 18:00

cmoneyspinner wrote:I can tell you like it. You're a very active newbie. I see you all over the site. I don't own this site but I love it when people say they're enjoying themselves here. Go ahead! Have a blast! :thumbup: <3 :D

Wow! Let me tell you that I am working in a good senior post on a reputed farm in India! For me money doesn't make any difference...but the love and affection I am getting here is making me very happy! Thanks for the fantastic compliment!

A K Rao

Postby Angie10 » 06 Aug 2018, 18:02

Oh, I too love it because it's such an easy way of topping up your pennies :D

Angie10

ForumCoin: 25

Postby msmoneybags » 06 Aug 2018, 19:52

I often forget to go there, but its nice to add a little bit more besides my posting :)
I <3 that it refreshes when its ready to go again

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 173

Postby Blessed15 » 09 Aug 2018, 01:28

This is a really a cool feature and I started using it yesterday. When I compare with other faucets I have used, I find it to be very user-friendly. There are no annoying pop-ups and the captcha is very simple. <3

Blessed15

ForumCoin: 46

Postby arunima » 09 Aug 2018, 02:40

I have not yet done it. Can someone tell me how to go about it?? I am tempted to join it.

arunima

ForumCoin: 1,132

Postby A K Rao » 09 Aug 2018, 03:55

arunima wrote:I have not yet done it. Can someone tell me how to go about it?? I am tempted to join it.

That is really very easy, Go to Home Page and click on ForumCoin Faucet given at the bottom, and you need to enter bare minimum details there which would take two minutes and Register yourself. You will get a simple question to answer , you answer that and submit you will see that your earning is increased by 0.04 FCs and after 5 minutes you will be asked another question to answer....this process goes on and you can add 0.04 FCs every time! Thanks!

A K Rao

Postby arunima » 10 Aug 2018, 15:03

A K Rao wrote:
arunima wrote:I have not yet done it. Can someone tell me how to go about it?? I am tempted to join it.

That is really very easy, Go to Home Page and click on ForumCoin Faucet given at the bottom, and you need to enter bare minimum details there which would take two minutes and Register yourself. You will get a simple question to answer , you answer that and submit you will see that your earning is increased by 0.04 FCs and after 5 minutes you will be asked another question to answer....this process goes on and you can add 0.04 FCs every time! Thanks!

Thank you so much. I am just now going to do it and get back to you with my experience. :) :thumbup:

arunima

ForumCoin: 1,132

Postby metsrock69 » 10 Aug 2018, 23:09

I don't want sound like a newbie but I have never heard about this forumcoin faucet. I have been a member of this site for over a year and It shocks me to learn that I can earn more but I don't know where. I will have to do some exploring :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 727

Postby RianK » 11 Aug 2018, 02:57

Yes, it's definitely nice! :D <3

RianK

ForumCoin: 174

Postby katkat » 11 Aug 2018, 04:01

I have read it here but hesitant to join. Seems I am already happy with FC. On second thought why not try. So later I will try to join and see it for myself. Thanks.

katkat

ForumCoin: 752

Postby verity » 11 Aug 2018, 12:56

ForumCoin Faucet Is 0.04 again! so its keep changing?? i read before in a topic/thread here about ForumCoin Faucet a long time member said before it was 0.08 down to 0.07 .. and im too late to join! so i got 0.05 and now its 0.04 what next 0.01 :lol:

verity

ForumCoin: 726

Next

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions