ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Signature in Forum

Postby ksridharprasad » 30 Aug 2014, 04:30

Hi Friends,

I have seen that after posting an article in this site, there is tick mark on " Attach a signature (signatures can be altered via the UCP)", how to attach signature and how signatures will be altered.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 292

Re: Signature in Forum

Postby lludawg » 30 Aug 2014, 04:41

On the top right corner next to the logout button is the user control panel. You can edit your signature there!

lludawg

ForumCoin: 3

Postby ksridharprasad » 30 Aug 2014, 08:29

Hi lluwadg,

Thanks for the response and information, first I have not submitted my signature till now. So what is the necessary to edit my signature, have a nice day.

ksridharprasad

ForumCoin: 292

Postby Fergal » 30 Aug 2014, 15:29

lludawg is correct, you can add a signature at any time. You can read how to add a link to your signature here.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 16,375

Postby junrose123 » 10 Feb 2018, 06:44

Wow that is great, I would like to add also a signature for my account so that it will be more attractive.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 291

Postby Sam » 11 Feb 2018, 00:49

junrose123 wrote:Wow that is great, I would like to add also a signature for my account so that it will be more attractive.

You can purchase a signature for 100FC$ by replying to this topic: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57. It's definitely worth doing, especially if you have a website that FC members would be interested in.

Earn $7FC with this new offer!

Sam
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,603

Postby jonnydep » 13 Mar 2018, 09:40

I would love to attach a website called Tenkofx where I am making money with my bitcoin presently, but I have not yet reached the number of coins required. I am looking forward to it.

jonnydep

ForumCoin: 5

Postby mahmoudhosny » 23 Mar 2018, 17:27

On the top right corner next to the logout button is the user control panel. You can edit your signature there!

mahmoudhosny
Banned

ForumCoin: -2

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions