ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: How Many points do you earn a day on Forumcoin?

Postby augusta » 10 Aug 2017, 14:14

I think ten points daily,I'm trying to be here daily to claim.hope this could be achieved

augusta

ForumCoin: 335

Postby Jybraek » 10 Aug 2017, 14:33

Well for me I don't usually post much, I am the evil genius who sits behind a computer going through many different posts a day trying to build up something nice to share with his friends and other community members. So far I have found a few things I can implement into a certain project of mine which would benefit all but...on average I guess I would be making 3 to 4 fc a day. Not much but soon hopefully it will all change. :)

Jybraek

ForumCoin: 971

Postby soxui123 » 14 Aug 2017, 15:57

I just use the faucet to earn forum coin, maybe 10 points a day, becuz of that, i'm still a newbie, and also cannot compose a private message to anyones :? :?

soxui123
Banned

ForumCoin: 485

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 19 Aug 2017, 10:19

I don't monitor the points I earn here but I want to tell you that I also get points on ForumWin. So it is a bonus aside from the points I get from the minimum post limit.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 176

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions