ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

o0.nz - Fast & FREE Image Hosting

Postby Sam » 19 Sep 2018, 23:22

Earn $7FC with this new offer!

Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,615

Re: o0.nz - Fast & FREE Image Hosting

Postby CyberFreak » 25 Sep 2018, 06:55

Best of luck with the site Sam :) I have signed up and will use it as it is convenient to use and fast, reliable and free image hosts are hard to find nowadays.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 65,153

Postby Sam » 25 Sep 2018, 10:33

CyberFreak wrote:Best of luck with the site Sam :) I have signed up and will use it as it is convenient to use and fast, reliable and free image hosts are hard to find nowadays.

Thank you. :) Sadly you're right. :( I know one bigger sized image host closed and there are rumours that another large one has been forced to delete file servers.

I'm also hoping that it encourages FC members to use more images in their posts.

Sam
Community Moderator

Postby msmoneybags » 25 Sep 2018, 15:33

Adding a note here, because I want to sign up as well. I dont have time at this moment, so want this as a reminder to sign up later. We cant have too many of these sites. :) And yes you never know when they will just dissapear.

Isnt it expensive for you tho?

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 125

Postby Sam » 25 Sep 2018, 19:04

msmoneybags wrote:Adding a note here, because I want to sign up as well. I dont have time at this moment, so want this as a reminder to sign up later. We cant have too many of these sites. :) And yes you never know when they will just dissapear.

Isnt it expensive for you tho?

Awesome please do! Members get higher upload limits (I may even lower guest uploads further), the ability to organise albums and the ability to keep control of images (delete, change title etc.).

It could be. The main costs are the website server, storage and CDN bandwidth. I'm trying to keep costs low while still providing an excellent service. But - I would very much appreciate if people link to the image view page, where possible, when sharing the image.

Sam
Community Moderator

Postby msmoneybags » 26 Sep 2018, 23:01

Thank you I signed up to the site. Had a quick view of it, and it looks very easy to navigate!

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 125

Postby Sam » 27 Sep 2018, 12:29

msmoneybags wrote:Thank you I signed up to the site. Had a quick view of it, and it looks very easy to navigate!

Thank you! I believe that it should feel familiar. :)

Sam
Community Moderator

Postby suny » 28 Sep 2018, 09:02

I have signed up, posted my first image and glad to earn the bonus from the site owner being the first to post it on Reddit. I am planning to post an image or two everyday on this site.

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 681

Postby Sam » 29 Sep 2018, 21:10

suny wrote:I have signed up, posted my first image and glad to earn the bonus from the site owner being the first to post it on Reddit. I am planning to post an image or two everyday on this site.

Thank you very much @suny! Looking forward to seeing you use the site. :)

I've gone ahead and added a bunch of categories! If anyone has any suggestions for a category that they would like added, let me know. :)

Sam
Community Moderator

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin